Aerotactics

So what's wrong with the UI?

It's been a long time since the module was supposed to release, but now we're waiting on the UI to be finished. I'd like to know why it's not finished, what is wrong with it, and how much longer we will be waiting for it to get finished. I am genuinely looking at getting a refund at this point. 

Edited by Aerotactics
  • Like 3

Transparency would really settle people down and help the community in regards to trusting. 

The issues which are taking time are not directly UI related. The task which lead to these issues was one with the UI, but each task can lead to problems which need to be solved and dealt with.

I did mention this (in parts) with the last developer blog I sent out. The main issues with the task have been solved. There are a couple medium level tasks remaining and they're just being finished up this week.

We're moving forward quite quickly right now.

• Like 10

On 30.8.2018 at 7:22 PM, Paratus said:

The issues which are taking time are not directly UI related. The task which lead to these issues was one with the UI, but each task can lead to problems which need to be solved and dealt with.

I did mention this (in parts) with the last developer blog I sent out. The main issues with the task have been solved. There are a couple medium level tasks remaining and they're just being finished up this week.

So, ts will be out in 2 weeks give or take? Im guessing it takes to get it on steam aswell, or so ive heard. Good work. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, been0su said:

So, ts will be out in 2 weeks give or take? Im guessing it takes to get it on steam aswell, or so ive heard. Good work. :)

Have to account for up to a week for steam approval.

On 30/08/2018 at 6:22 PM, Paratus said:

Why are these medium tasks are not shown on the tracker?If it's only a couple then altleast we can see these in progress so we can all stop wondering when they will be finished. 

• Like 1

On 30/08/2018 at 1:22 PM, Paratus said:

Why not just make a thread that's flat out called "Reasons for the delay" and state everything in simple form, black and white, no sugar coating it.  Even a jot list.  It might stop some of these threads from being created, and if they are someone can link them to that thread.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Cstove said:

Have to account for up to a week for steam approval.

That shucks... i want to play xD