Shagwrath

This is getting silly

11 hours ago, BlazinBender said:

So stupid. People that have given money to this game are not complaining to get "everything" for free. It is because they contributed their money that people speak up. 

Stupid.

giphy.gif

you won’t get anything for free

9 hours ago, Imagi_Nation said:
15 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

the reason most people complain is most probably because they want everything for free.

No

13 hours ago, BlazinBender said:

So stupid. People that have given money to this game are not complaining to get "everything" for free. It is because they contributed their money that people speak up. 

Stupid.

giphy.gif

Nobodies asking to get anything for free its just we want more transparency. (Also if we cant get a version of whats in the shop in-game with in-game money ill be a bit disappointed)

Some people a while back, after the first, and second delay, made discussions demanding to be "compensated" with free shit.
Not really related to this topic, I guess. Just a fun fact.

32 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Some people a while back, after the first, and second delay, made discussions demanding to be "compensated" with free shit.

yesn‘t

8 hours ago, Norway174 said:

I didn't see that. That's just people trying to milk everyone for everything though. This is the internet

Sounds like Black Desert Online forums. "We had an emergency maintenance..." the people on the forums "Compensation when?"  

On 8/28/2018 at 4:54 PM, dagtag said:

its how they planned it tho, and I kinda like the concept. like this you can play the game using your own rules, it gives the player a choice. if you go ahead and make the game bound to certain rules you take away the players ability to choose, if that makes sense

Lmao your defending is just getting more ridiculous. I'm pretty sure they will make chess work properly by the time (if ever) the town square opens. 

But seriously stop with this ludicrous defending.. making an excuse for EVERY SINGLE THING... I mean what you just said takes it to a whole new level lmao. It's like saying "this gun isn't working in the PVP area because they don't want the gun to abide by the rules... in real life guns jam and so they intended all guns to permanently be jammed" 

OR you could be realistic and say "hey the guns in the game are bugged and won't fire" You see how being realistic is better? Good ... lesson learned.

It's like you're fishing to become a forum mod. In fact yeah that must be it.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RuneScape said:

It's like saying "this gun isn't working in the PVP area because they don't want the gun to abide by the rules... in real life guns jam and so they intended all guns to permanently be jammed" 

That's completely different, god you are arguing for the sake of arguing. It is realistic to give people the ability to move chess pieces wherever you want because you can do that in real life, as I said you can make up your own rules. guns however is a whole different thing...its not realistic to get your gun permanently jammed... a gun works in a certain way unless you modify it irl, a game works in a certain way because of its rules, game rules can easily be changed by players, how that gun works is not your choice... giving someone the ability to choose is definitely not the same as making a gun "permanently jammed". 

12 hours ago, RuneScape said:

But seriously stop with this ludicrous defending.. making an excuse for EVERY SINGLE THING... I mean what you just said takes it to a whole new level lmao. It's like saying "this gun isn't working in the PVP area because they don't want the gun to abide by the rules... in real life guns jam and so they intended all guns to permanently be jammed" 

You can't really compare a game with chess pieces to a gun, as in real life, plenty of board games have alternate rules made up by players, while a gun, is a gun, no matter what. The only thing you can change in the gun would be Russian roulette shooting, apart from that, not too customizable, unlike a board game like chess. 

As we're using chess as an example: you can change the number of pieces, their position, their roles, the rules itself. So limiting chess to one set of rules is quite limiting, especially when in reality this is only the case in certain competitions. Hope this bit of info helped! =)

On 8/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, dagtag said:

That's completely different, god you are arguing for the sake of arguing. It is realistic to give people the ability to move chess pieces wherever you want because you can do that in real life, as I said you can make up your own rules. guns however is a whole different thing...its not realistic to get your gun permanently jammed... a gun works in a certain way unless you modify it irl, a game works in a certain way because of its rules, game rules can easily be changed by players, how that gun works is not your choice... giving someone the ability to choose is definitely not the same as making a gun "permanently jammed". 

And you're defending for the sake of defending... on every single post....

Some things shouldn't be defended and when you start defending them you just lose all credability in anything you actually defended well. 

If the chess board is left in its current form the game (chess) will be played by 90% trolls and 10% people who actually want to play chess.  This will be changed I'm sure.... so don't try and defend something that shouldn't be defended. 

On 8/30/2018 at 6:24 PM, raicyrose said:

You can't really compare a game with chess pieces to a gun, as in real life, plenty of board games have alternate rules made up by players, while a gun, is a gun, no matter what. The only thing you can change in the gun would be Russian roulette shooting, apart from that, not too customizable, unlike a board game like chess. 

As we're using chess as an example: you can change the number of pieces, their position, their roles, the rules itself. So limiting chess to one set of rules is quite limiting, especially when in reality this is only the case in certain competitions. Hope this bit of info helped! =)

If they want to add in more board games that's cool but as I just mentioned, those that actually want to play chess will have a hard time finding other legit players. They will just be tossing pieces around for fun. 

3 minutes ago, RuneScape said:

If the chess board is left in its current form the game (chess) will be played by 90% trolls and 10% people who actually want to play chess.  This will be changed I'm sure.... so don't try and defend something that shouldn't be defended. 

I don't know if you realize, but this is a ROLEPLAY game, if you are bothered by trolls then don't play on public servers but rather on private ones. if you limit the amount of things you can do then whats the point in having a roleplay game. what they can do is that you have the option while using a board to turn chess on/off so you still have a choice in what you want to play, but the element of choice needs to be in the game nonetheless.

and you don't know the statistics, this game will attract other roleplayers at first, meaning no trolls.

Edited by dagtag

22 minutes ago, dagtag said:

I don't know if you realize, but this is a ROLEPLAY game, if you are bothered by trolls then don't play on public servers but rather on private ones. if you limit the amount of things you can do then whats the point in having a roleplay game. what they can do is that you have the option while using a board to turn chess on/off so you still have a choice in what you want to play, but the element of choice needs to be in the game nonetheless.

and you don't know the statistics, this game will attract other roleplayers at first, meaning no trolls.

Okay so in this roleplay game why doesn't someone else come up and steal the chess game alltogether / the pieces? Again... You're still trying to defend something that cannot be defended... Your defence again would be "now you're just being silly" Which is the exact same with your statement.. 

This game will mostly be full of players wanting a GTA / mafia style game not the average role playing ARMA server. 

• Like 1