Sign in to follow this  
Tanaka

Is this game even real?

Lets be honest with ourselves. There might be a small chance that Identity might not be real(food for thought) Anyway if it is real I feel like it is just going to be like radical heights and shut down their servers because not enough players are going to be playing because there's nothing to do in the town square module and it'll probably take them another 2-3 years to release the second module right after +6 month delays. I'm joking but I am honestly kind of mad with how long this is taking but I cant blame them cause I dont know what's going on or how hard it is to create a MMORPG. Just hope everything's going well and it comes out soon.

I mean they have shown a few videos, one set near a farm in the forest, and few streams of Town Square. We want the game, the developers also want the game. I honestly don't know how much time it'll take to release the first module, and I know the game isn't going to be close.

Most of the information about the recent drawbacks of Town Square are scattered through the Discord server chat. I admit it's taking longer, way longer than it should and people are wondering why it's taking so long and what was the state of Town Square during the first date they were supposed to release it.

I could remind the birth of the son of the lead programmer a couple months ago, lots of polishing and overhauling certain features, server infrastructure, internal testing, bug fixing, etc. And recently they fixed a bug causing the database to crash (UI back end), and were working on wonky elevators (when two players took elevator).

They feel sorry for taking so long and owe an apology to everyone. And lately it's been crazy like heck, especially with account support...

• Like 1