Cheif

Opening positions in a Bodyguard company

Would You like to join the Bodyguards Inc.?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• yes
    • no
    • notsure yet

I will be making a flow chart to explain how the jobs/ranks positions will work.
Of Couse this is only a little bit compared to the training flow charts 
                                                                                                                         Sincerely, 

CEO of PSC INC.

30k945k.jpg

Edited by Cheif
By mistake pressed Enter.

So are you making a private body guard service or you trying to be like the secret service? 

• Like 1

Do you currently have anyone who said they would be interested in being a client, also how do you know any vans or such will be ready at town square release for transporting VIP'S

@TAHARRIS1232 We are currently a Body Guard company. We will do VIP's as well our main client will be the mayor.
There will be more info soon!
                                                                                                                                                                     sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                             CEO of PSC Inc.

12 hours ago, tharris1232 said:

Do you currently have anyone who said they would be interested in being a client, also how do you know any vans or such will be ready at town square release for transporting VIP'S

There won't be any vehicles at all during Town Square, at all. Not until module 3, which won't even be in 2019 at this rate.

Also, bodyguard won't be a supported job or career. So you'll have to RP all of it. This also means you will have to trust your boss that he will actually pay you, as there won't be an automated system for non-supported jobs/careers. There's also no skill-tree (or similar things) for these kind of jobs.

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, Genesai said:

There won't be any vehicles at all during Town Square, at all. Not until module 3, which won't even be in 2019 at this rate.

Also, bodyguard won't be a supported job or career. So you'll have to RP all of it. This also means you will have to trust your boss that he will actually pay you, as there won't be an automated system for non-supported jobs/careers. There's also no skill-tree (or similar things) for these kind of jobs.

Wow didn't know its goin that slow.

Even if not supported as "official" job, I wouldn't mind work in a company like this one. And if my boss steals my money, I can always sue him.

4 hours ago, Sorvete said:

Even if not supported as "official" job, I wouldn't mind work in a company like this one. And if my boss steals my money, I can always sue him.

I don’t think that would work for you.

Are you trying to create a private bodyguard company, like private security? Or a statutory department like the Secret Service or Diplomatic Protection Group? Just trying to understand

1 hour ago, FrenchieBois said:

What if the game doesn't release?

If it doesn't release today, it will soon.

Edited by subway244