Sign in to follow this  
been0su

It's time to introduce myself.. yaaay.!!!

Hello my name is"put your name here", and im 23 years old. Sorry, i dont want my real name on here, im secretive that way!. Im coming from Norway and i want to play this game in character. I wont to forget who "put your name here" is when i play this. My idea for my character is that he is a immigrant from Norway that wants to b something and he cant do that back home, so he moves to the US to do that. He is really introvert that struggles to have social contact with strangers. He has a couple of really good friends, but that's the not typical friends some people have. To him they're family and my character would die for them if it would've come to that. He reminds me of myself in some ways. I have a lot of friends, but  some is concidered family and i would die for them. When you sleep on my familys couch, you're automatically family. But what about you guys? Sorry if my english isnt as good as yours, english isnt my native language. Have a good night brothers and sisters!

2 hours ago, been0su said:

Hello my name is"put your name here", and im 23 years old. Sorry, i dont want my real name on here, im secretive that way!. Im coming from Norway and i want to play this game in character. I wont to forget who "put your name here" is when i play this. My idea for my character is that he is a immigrant from Norway that wants to b something and he cant do that back home, so he moves to the US to do that. He is really introvert that struggles to have social contact with strangers. He has a couple of really good friends, but that's the not typical friends some people have. To him they're family and my character would die for them if it would've come to that. He reminds me of myself in some ways. I have a lot of friends, but  some is concidered family and i would die for them. When you sleep on my familys couch, you're automatically family. But what about you guys? Sorry if my english isnt as good as yours, english isnt my native language. Have a good night brothers and sisters!

Welcome to the community, friend! Some links below will provide you with some more information. :)

9 hours ago, Cstove said:

Cool! What do u want to do like as a job in identity?

Probably a job where my character can avoid meeting to people

On 8/26/2018 at 10:13 PM, been0su said:

Is the world/map of Identity based in the USA?

On 8/26/2018 at 10:13 PM, been0su said:

2 hours ago, jokerswild said:

Is the world/map of Identity based in the USA?

Yes, inspired by the Carolinas