Reality

Please, please, please allow us to preregister our vanity license plate/phone numbers!

I recently purchased the vanity license plate from the Identity store, expecting a feature that seems to be common: preregistration. I wanted to be able to register my vanity license plate as soon as I bought it, but I was told after asking on the Discord server that this would (probably) be a feature only implemented in the game's release.

I know it may sound silly, but the only reason I bought the item was so that I could claim the plate that I wanted before someone else took it. It would really make my purchase seem justified if a system like this was put into place.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Reality said:

I recently purchased the vanity license plate from the Identity store, expecting a feature that seems to be common: preregistration. I wanted to be able to register my vanity license plate as soon as I bought it, but I was told after asking on the Discord server that this would (probably) be a feature only implemented in the game's release.

I know it may sound silly, but the only reason I bought the item was so that I could claim the plate that I wanted before someone else took it. It would really make my purchase seem justified if a system like this was put into place.

I will pass this on and hopefully it would be implemented. before the full game release but after Module 1. (Don't worry, Module 1 has no vehicles)