Flappy

Pets

I notice they are selling pets now how realistic is this gonna be if I take a week off from the game is there gonna be shit everywhere when I log back in xD 😂

55 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I notice they are selling pets now how realistic is this gonna be if I take a week off from the game is there gonna be shit everywhere when I log back in xD 😂

no, but you have to feed the pets while in game every so often.

You can still buy pets in game too just they will be different ones to these ones.

I'm glad they'll be different in-game........I don't want any of the breeds offered on the shop. ^^;; I wonder, are we able to breed pets in-game? It'd be cool if, even eventually, we had an extensive pets system where we can breed and sell pets.

3 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

I'm glad they'll be different in-game........I don't want any of the breeds offered on the shop. ^^;; I wonder, are we able to breed pets in-game? It'd be cool if, even eventually, we had an extensive pets system where we can breed and sell pets.

That would be something really cool to see them add in the future!

Nope the dogs won't shit everywhere because you may never get a chance to see them. 

like the devs I'm also selling this -googles a random picture-  It's ermmmm $5000 very fast. 

20-Interesting-Facts-about-Ferrari.jpg

So these pets are $25-40 each. But you can buy them in game. If they are based off realistic prices what’s the point in paying that much for one when you can buy from shop for $500-1k?

3 minutes ago, SausageBlaster said:

So these pets are $25-40 each. But you can buy them in game. If they are based off realistic prices what’s the point in paying that much for one when you can buy from shop for $500-1k?

The point of these items is for people to be able to fund the development. Noone is forcing you to buy a pet in the store, however if you wish to support development you could buy a pet with real money.

Actually the whole point of these specific pets is that they're unique, you can only buy them on here and not in game. If you want unique pets buy them with real cash and help fund development.

4 hours ago, Zomaka said:

@LuckyDuck I would like to have a golden retriever. will golden retrievers be in the game?

There’s most likely a high chance there will be one in the future.

20 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Actually the whole point of these specific pets is that they're unique, you can only buy them on here and not in game. If you want unique pets buy them with real cash and help fund development.

You can purchase these pets in game. There only unique by hue.