It would be cool if say you could go onto a map via your in-game phone, tablet or PC for that matter and arrange a meeting with someone at a certain time at a certain place, this would give the other player(s) a text message or Email in game whether to accept or deny this or an alternate to this is to reply via a text or
Add new location and time.

Just a fun little idea of mine, if it has already been posted please remove this :D

• Like 4

I like the idea! I'm not sure how it would work exactly, but it sounds very cool ! :D 

Basically it is encouraging people to use more in game features rather than third party software like Skype or Teamspeak3, this would make it more of a challenge for such moments like when a player is in combat and could potentially make players communicate more in game rather than in their own social group where no one else in the game (mainly within radius) can hear, I want it so that there is no secret planning of anything outside of the game, this gives it more of a professional RP vibe.

• Like 1

Yah, well since the devs really want people to communicate in the game, this could definitely be implemented! Hopefully it does, it seems like a pretty cool idea! ^.^ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Razza229 said:

Basically it is encouraging people to use more in game features rather than third party software like Skype or Teamspeak3, this would make it more of a challenge for such moments like when a player is in combat and could potentially make players communicate more in game rather than in their own social group where no one else in the game (mainly within radius) can hear, I want it so that there is no secret planning of anything outside of the game, this gives it more of a professional RP vibe.

I like the idea but there is one factor that you will never change and that is people will always use ts or Skype even if they are using the in-game your suggesting.feature.

• Like 1

I like it, in-game typed communication is great for talking to people who don't have mics. And it would give us more reason to own phones, laptops and PCs in the game world.

Phone_Holding-s477x355-196129.jpg

• Like 1

I certainly wouldn't use them since I prefer to feel in depth with RP, I mean sure I'd use them to talk to friends that arent playing the game but other than that I think Ts3 and other communication software would ruin it :(

5 hours ago, The_Real_Axer599 said:

I like it, in-game typed communication is great for talking to people who don't have mics. And it would give us more reason to own phones, laptops and PCs in the game world.

Phone_Holding-s477x355-196129.jpg

Yeah it would be very cool and also gives other characters a chance to maybe involve in-game hacking? like the Devs could create a way the FBI could hack into peoples phones and could even make multiple phones to be able to buy so like- A normal basic phone where you can get hacked easily and the FBI can read your texts, a smartphone which is a little harder for the FBI to crack and then a more expensive smartphone that the FBI can not possibly hack. maybe I sould post this as another Idea hmm.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The_Real_Axer599 said:

Or perhaps buying multiple burner phones when doing illegal jobs? 

Yeah check out my new topic on phones B|