Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

WOW really think little more comp is needed

I would like to start out by saying that i have followed this game for a really long time.... I made an investment on the speed demon package which was $250 usd 1 and a half years ago .....I log into the site which still hasn't released anything in the 1.5 years and yet the speed demon package is only $165 ... WOW glad i can support you in your early stage for you to just bend me over AND SAY _l_ ...... really do think people who supported you should have the benefit of the doubt i think a little more compensation is due....... that's just plain rude i understand if i played for the past year and a half and yea you reduce the price to get more people that's fine but still have never logged into the game just got shafted.  GG asylum glad you guys can take the time outta your day to add more shit for people to buy for a game with no production yet before you even get it started. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

no, its not what you think. Its only cheaper because you already have the package and if you were to gift it to a friend, you can at a discounted price - these prices are only temporary and the prices will increase within a few weeks. If you didn't have the speed demon package, it would be back to full price. Just log out of your account and check again, you'll know what I mean

Edited by LIM1T_

Why would anyone gift a friend something that is not out yet? Backers are people that follow a game that want to support it. It's like telling your friends to support it with you "Daddy's" money.

naaa its defiantly not cheaper because i have the package its cheaper  165 even if im not even logged in or if i make a new account the option is still there for 165 nothing to do with gifting just saying _l_ to supporters

28 minutes ago, Flappy said:

naaa its defiantly not cheaper because i have the package its cheaper  165 even if im not even logged in or if i make a new account the option is still there for 165 nothing to do with gifting just saying _l_ to supporters

the discount might be stuck because of your cache. It has to do with the discounts, if you go to your cart and try to checkout it should be displayed as 250 again, although I do think its kinda weird because your picture displays add to cart instead of player owned, are you sure that you own that package? maybe look in your inventory and see if you actually have the right items

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

yea cause when i log in it shows all the claimable stuff and this aswell in the pic https://ibb.co/kvbq5z

oh fair enough, price is displayed as 250 now tho

as I said, might have just been the cache

Edited by dagtag

Just now, Flappy said:

yea but you dont see the reduction until you click on it and view

all I can say is, don't worry the devs havent reduced prices for everyone, might just be some bug, you wouldn't have been able to get the package cheaper than for 250 ;)

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

There is a visual bug which is saying it is cheaper when it is not.