Escardax

I'm concerned for this game if it comes out in these next few months.

I just wanna start this out by saying this is not a post complaining about the delays, as I understand these things happen and they're for the best.

I would just like to openly voice my concern on the "imminent" release of the Town Square module.

I am worried that due to the unfortunate delays and lack of communication recently, that this game may sink under the sea of AAA games releasing between now and 2019. We have Scum in a week or so, BLOPS4, RDR2 and F76 all releasing in a pretty crowded area, plus many others I need not name. My guess is that a lot of the people that have signed up for the TS module have at least one of these games on their radar, and that if this game isn't out before the game(s) some of us are waiting for, that the interest for this game is just gonna go out of the window.

I am worried for this game releasing in this window of 2018 and I really do hope that all this extra time spent on polishing this game ready for release has been worth it, because I want this game to succeed, as do many others clearly.

I'm not making this post to give suggestions to the devs, as I'm sure a lot of others have better ways of wording things than I do. This is merely me voicing my specific concern for this game, and seeing if others share my concerns.

Edited by Escardax

The game is not releasing until the estimated date of 2020. The first module, which pre-dates the beta version of the game, shall be available during the next 1-60 days.

3 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The game is not releasing until the estimated date of 2020. The first module, which pre-dates the beta version of the game, shall be available during the next 1-60 days.

When you say estimated release please say it is your own estimate.  As the devs never gave the estimate of 2020 for the full game. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DLimit said:

I am also curious as to where both of these time periods have came from?

You're hearing both statements directly from me. I did not state that it was estimated by the developers.

15 hours ago, Cstove said:

When you say estimated release please say it is your own estimate.  As the devs never gave the estimate of 2020 for the full game. 

but they did give an estimated ETA of 2018 for all 3 modules and beta. sooo i mean if they 2 years behind schedule thats a fair estimate of 2020