TPlays

So Y'all Know

Hey Guys. Well I am here again but let me take my mind of of Town Square and talk about me for a bit. Over the past few months i have been getting msgs and topic responses saying I don't know shit about this game. Saying I have only supported the game for a few months. Well let me tell you all about how I learned about Identity. My friend one day came on our discord server and told us about a new game that had hit kickstarter and gave us a link. I didn't immediately give money cause I wanted to wait a while. A month later my friend said he pledged so I did the same the next day. Then eventually the website came out. YAY. OR so I thought. Delays after delays. I was still loyal to this game. Like I still am today. But Then All the way to April 23rd when the module was supposed to be released it didnt so I joiined the forums to speak my mind. THAT is why my date joined is April 23rd. Thanks 

1 minute ago, TPlays said:

Hey Guys. Well I am here again but let me take my mind of of Town Square and talk about me for a bit. Over the past few months i have been getting msgs and topic responses saying I don't know shit about this game. Saying I have only supported the game for a few months. Well let me tell you all about how I learned about Identity. My friend one day came on our discord server and told us about a new game that had hit kickstarter and gave us a link. I didn't immediately give money cause I wanted to wait a while. A month later my friend said he pledged so I did the same the next day. Then eventually the website came out. YAY. OR so I thought. Delays after delays. I was still loyal to this game. Like I still am today. But Then All the way to April 23rd when the module was supposed to be released it didnt so I joiined the forums to speak my mind. THAT is why my date joined is April 23rd. Thanks 

I can't do anything about the idiots harassing you, you might need to contact a staff member. Though they have to be new too because if you've been with the community for a while, you'd know that the pledge site has (or had; don't know if it's still the same) a different account and login from the forums. So you can still own the game for months, or even a year, before making a forums account. Lastly, thought i'd let you know something messed up and you accidentally double posted.

Just now, Barendd1975 said:

I can't do anything about the idiots harassing you, you might need to contact a staff member. Though they have to be new too because if you've been with the community for a while, you'd know that the pledge site has (or had; don't know if it's still the same) a different account and login from the forums. So you can still own the game for months, or even a year, before making a forums account. Lastly, thought i'd let you know something messed up and you accidentally double posted.

i already know this I am just explaining t people that they dont know me by a date on my profile.

10 hours ago, TPlays said:

Um, who are you? Why should anyone care? 

5 hours ago, Soulphite said:

I think someone is interrogating him.

Funny thing about the word forum. It means a place where one is free to express opinions and to strike a conversation without being insulted by simple minded individuals.

12 hours ago, Soulphite said:

I am a 100% supporter of the game and someone was interrogating me asking me hw should I know about anything 

This is my first post on here. Problem is people are salty because of what has been going on with this game or vaporware or whatever it is. I'm going through this right now with Camelot Unchained. Over 3 years backing and delay after delay.

Edited by Forcedchaos

3 hours ago, Forcedchaos said:

This is my first post on here. Problem is people are salty because of what has been going on with this game or vaporware or whatever it is. I'm going through this right now with Camelot Unchained. Over 3 years backing and delay after delay.

The problem is the development team here isn't doing ANYTHING to calm it down with transparency. Everyday we come on here and it's the same bullshit and people just get more and more angry. Funny thing is there isn't anything really to do in Town Square honestly. You will run around for 2 hours then be bored and all of this will start all over again until the next module comes out in 2025.

So people just start picking at each other. The worst offenders that tick people off the most are the white knights. This is just my opinion, to be honest I'm over this and glad I never put any money down.

No the ones that tick us off the most are the ones who come on here day in day out week after week moaning and whining about the same things in 1000 different topics.

I'm on these forums everyday and I can assure you there's hardly any white knighting.

On the other hand there's nothing but constant whinging and whining and moaning and insulting from people who want the game now and on the spot.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343