I realize its been months and months since I have given you my money, I realize you have a small crew, I realize you have haters and lovers waiting patiently, but just wanted to let you know I to am waiting.. still.. 

I believe this game would be fun and enjoyable, unlike most games out there, but this year long waits is starting to make me loose  interest, I don't care about the money I have donated, (I say donated because I don't care to loose it to a scam, if this is a scam, its just money.) For those critics about to attack me for this post, go fly a kite, for this is my message to the team.

I hope this game is worth the long delays, and look forward to playing and testing it some day.

-MadApples

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

if everyone could just stop making useless topics like this one that would be great... there is literally no point to your topic whatsoever, this is it summed up: "I am waiting just like everyone else, I wont ask for a refund, hope its worth all of the delays"

well then, ill tell you something, if everyone were to make a post like this the actual useful topics would be buried underneath a pile of these worthless posts, which is actually happening...

Edited by dagtag

4 hours ago, RenegadeNine said:

What's the point of this post?

" for this is my message to the team. " Hope this answers your question.

4 hours ago, dagtag said:

if everyone could just stop making useless topics like these that would be great... there is literally no point to your topic whatsoever, this is it summed up: "I am waiting just like everyone else, I wont ask for a refund, hope its worth all of the delays"

well then, ill tell you something, if everyone were to make a post like this the actual useful topics would be buried underneath a pile of these worthless posts, which is actually happening...

It is your opinion that this is a useless topic. I think its right on target , the game is taking a long time to be released.

You are more than welcome to list more opinions if you like. :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dagtag said:

if everyone could just stop making useless topics like these that would be great... there is literally no point to your topic whatsoever, this is it summed up: "I am waiting just like everyone else, I wont ask for a refund, hope its worth all of the delays"

I can agree with you to a point but at the same time with the devs not really updating us on whats going on, and the tracker being stuck on this last task for 2 months now it is getting a bit annoying and posts like this are to be expected.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 minute ago, assassinwolf3568 said:

I can agree with you to a point but at the same time with the devs not really updating us on whats going on, and the tracker being stuck on this last task for 2 months now it is getting a bit annoying and posts like this are to be expected.

just because they are expected doesn't mean they are useful, topics used to be posted because people were confused and had a question, this topic is just someone who needs a bit of attention and shares his message to the devs... how can you call that a topic,

Edited by dagtag
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MadApples said:

It is your opinion that this is a useless topic. I think its right on target , the game is taking a long time to be released.

You are more than welcome to list more opinions if you like. :)

this is not really up for discussion, this is a message to the devs, not a topic... a topic is a subject that people can talk about, see how these two things are completely different, therefor this is a useless topic

1 minute ago, dagtag said:

just because they are expected doesn't mean they are useful, topics used to be posted because people were confused and had a question, this topic is just someone who needs a bit of attention and shares his message to the devs... how can you call that a topic,

Im not saying its useful or that it is a good topic, im just saying that if the devs would tell us what is going on and why we have been waiting so long for one task then we would not have posts like this.

2 minutes ago, assassinwolf3568 said:

Im not saying its useful or that it is a good topic, im just saying that if the devs would tell us what is going on and why we have been waiting so long for one task then we would not have posts like this.

I can agree with that

• Like 1

The Topic pertains to: "The Town Square" and the long delay.

I have 2 postings so far in over a year. That is not seeking attention but giving good feedback. If you feel salty for my postings, simply don't read them, thank you. I'm sure a lot of users not only disagree with your responses but will back me up.

4 hours ago, Soulphite said:

Yall are cute with your complaints about waiting "months". Haha. 

Thank you, lol i thought it was brilliant. :P

1 minute ago, MadApples said:

I'm sure a lot of users not only disagree with your responses but will back me up.

then why are there 3 people saying the topic is useless, seems like you cant be sure of anything

Edited by dagtag

3 minutes ago, dagtag said:

then why are there 3 people saying the topic is useless, seems like you cant be sure of anything

Your always entitled to your opinion. :) It does not change my message or topic. The game is taking months and months , years and years, (so it seems.. lol) to be released after I have payed my donations.

Edited by MadApples

I do agree threads like these are pointless, including this one. All it does is clutter the forums. If you have an opinion, why not just add it to one of the other countless similar threads? If it's a personal message to the devs, why not inbox them? But making an entire thread for it yourself, repeating what others have said before, is kinda absurd.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Genesai said:

I do agree threads like these are pointless, including this one. All it does is clutter the forums. If you have an opinion, why not just add it to one of the other countless similar threads? If it's a personal message to the devs, why not inbox them? But making an entire thread for it yourself, repeating what others have said before, is kinda absurd.

This topic is in regards to "The Town Square" and how long it is taking to get released. If there is many other posts like mine as you suggested, perhaps there is a problem with the devs that need to be addressed. The longer this game takes, the quicker others will think this is a scam and I believe it needs to be addressed.

No offense to you or the other users that continue to police my postings, but I am far within the rules of making a post. If you wish to be a moderator perhaps you should put in a application ? Rather than polluting my post with your pointless thoughts that have nothing to do with the topic of this post.

The fact is I/we have waiting months and years for a promise not delivered. This post is needed, even if you disagree with me. ;) I felt like giving a post, and I did. I realize you disagree and that's fine.

We paid for a game, we eventually deserve to play the game.

Edited by MadApples

16 minutes ago, MadApples said:

This topic is in regards to "The Town Square" and how long it is taking to get released.

actually that's not true, this is a message to the devs as you have stated in your original post, I will say this again, a message and a topic or two very different things.

4 hours ago, MadApples said:

For those critics about to attack me for this post, go fly a kite, for this is my message to the team.

see that? a message, not a topic

4 hours ago, assassinwolf3568 said:

They do tell us, and Well it has been stated many times by me on posts like this. Maybe the search function is a good idea for people as it takes little time to find a answer compared to waiting for 1. There was a database bug causing crashes/ delaying moving forward. When one bug gets fixed, it also can create many more bugs, small or big. That is how development is and that is why the task is taking longer than need be. Issues, arise and issues get fixed, but more always creep up.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

19 minutes ago, dagtag said:

actually that's not true, this is a message to the devs as you have stated in your original post, I will say this again, a message and a topic or two very different things.

see that? a message, not a topic

As i said before, your entitled to your opinion, and I am glad you were able to prove your point.

Realize I also have mine. I believe this topic is right on target. ;)

Edited by MadApples

Something more official needs to be done for the multi-threading of similar topics to stop. No, people shouldn't have to use forum search to find nuggets of information here and there when it should be made readily available on-site or on a dev blog. It is on the developers' shoulders to provide this information, not a mod, and these threads would be drastically reduced if the developers would take a few minutes out to do their job (and yes, keeping a playerbase updated OFFICIALLY on the whys and hows and whens IS the job of the developer, even if they give a community manager the power to make official postings about it and no I don't mean answering questions in the myriad forum threads. I mean actual, bonafide updates)

Complaining at the OP does nothing, as this is primarily a developer issue at the core. I don't like the repeat topics either, but there's an easy way to control this that's not being taken. For whatever reason. If updates aren't going to be done, maybe a Discourse section of forums could be put into place to funnel these sorts of topics?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

Something more official needs to be done for the multi-threading of similar topics to stop. No, people shouldn't have to use forum search to find nuggets of information here and there when it should be made readily available on-site or on a dev blog. It is on the developers' shoulders to provide this information, not a mod, and these threads would be drastically reduced if the developers would take a few minutes out to do their job (and yes, keeping a playerbase updated OFFICIALLY on the whys and hows and whens IS the job of the developer, even if they give a community manager the power to make official postings about it and no I don't mean answering questions in the myriad forum threads. I mean actual, bonafide updates)

Complaining at the OP does nothing, as this is primarily a developer issue at the core. I don't like the repeat topics either, but there's an easy way to control this that's not being taken. For whatever reason. If updates aren't going to be done, maybe a Discourse section of forums could be put into place to funnel these sorts of topics?

^ Finally someone gets it, cheers bru

13 hours ago, dagtag said:

if everyone could just stop making useless topics like this one that would be great... there is literally no point to your topic whatsoever, this is it summed up: "I am waiting just like everyone else, I wont ask for a refund, hope its worth all of the delays"

I'm enjoying reading those actually, at least I see other people with the same feelings about this situation,

the more topics the more I realize this game is going to suck(hopefully i'm wrong)

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

so is this game dead bc its stuck on 1 task and the last updated is stuck on 2 days for like 2 weeks now that does not even work any more

15 minutes ago, dragonoverride said:

so is this game dead bc its stuck on 1 task and the last updated is stuck on 2 days for like 2 weeks now that does not even work any more

The website is fairly new and has some bugs... the taks tracker stuck on 2 days is one of them

• ver.1.22474487139 1

The website is fairly new and has some bugs... the taks tracker stuck on 2 days is one of them

Then that means it should be all the more mandatory that we get actual updates. The tracker is a waste anyway (due to lack of clarity about what's going on), but if even that isn't going to work, then it needs to be rectified with written updates (which is what should be happening in the first place).

• Like 2