mrBR0ster

What's the Town Square Module Like?

I have read a lot of news about the Town Square Module and I admit it, I am pretty psyched about the beta to this! But I am still a little confused about how it would be like. Would the module be like a full blown role play game mode where you can obtain guns and rob places, get a job, and go out with friends to per say "party" similar to Arma III's "Atlas Life," or would it be just a little town square where you buy or rent apartments and just talk with other people in game like "GMod Tower's" game lobby  until the full release of Identity?

Sorry if this has been said before, I am just still confused about the information online I have been reading where you can live the life of crime (maybe in the full game), or is it just going to be a place to hang and meet new people until the full release of Identity.

Thank you so much!!

~BR0

Just now, mrBR0ster said:

or would it be just a little town square where you buy or rent apartments and just talk with other people in game

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mrBR0ster said:

I have read a lot of news about the Town Square Module and I admit it, I am pretty psyched about the beta to this! But I am still a little confused about how it would be like. Would the module be like a full blown role play game mode where you can obtain guns and rob places, get a job, and go out with friends to per say "party" similar to Arma III's "Atlas Life," or would it be just a little town square where you buy or rent apartments and just talk with other people in game like "GMod Tower's" game lobby  until the full release of Identity?

Sorry if this has been said before, I am just still confused about the information online I have been reading where you can live the life of crime (maybe in the full game), or is it just going to be a place to hang and meet new people until the full release of Identity.

Thank you so much!!

~BR0

https://www.identityrpg.com/modules/townsquare

The Town Square Module, is not a Beta. It is a small standalone piece of the full Game. It is known as the Social Module. You can do only social sort of things, including apartment customisation, karaoke, painting, writing/ reading books, character customisation. There will be frequent updates.

Beta is after all 3 modules.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Yea and another thing is there will be 3 modules, in the following order; Town Square, SWAT Module, and Racing module. Then some time after the racing module release the beta will release.  Then full game comes out once the devs are done with beta stage.

So I bought the founders package, does that mean I have to wait til the beta to be released so I can play or can I play the town square module when that’s released?

20 minutes ago, mrBR0ster said:

So I bought the founders package, does that mean I have to wait til the beta to be released so I can play or can I play the town square module when that’s released?

You have access to all the pre-release content as a founder, so yes you will be able to play the Town Square Module.