Sign in to follow this  
DeepDashing

Payment Option

Hello folks,

I have come across many people not able to buy packs due to limited "payment option". 

I bought a founder pack and I don't have paypal account. Just add the pack to your cart and proceed to checkout and then click paypal option and then you should see that you can pay with your credit card or debit card with paypal guest without even login in.

Sorry for Grammar errors, I hope this helped at least one of you out

Yeah the payment option has always been available. I don't know why so many people were having issues with it. But I guess those people ended up winning in the end. They can now purchase the $500 VIP pack for like $180 if they keep checking out the shop when it's on sale which seems like every other day.

Best deal there is, now is the time to buy it.

1 hour ago, SausageBlaster said:

Yeah the payment option has always been available. I don't know why so many people were having issues with it. But I guess those people ended up winning in the end. They can now purchase the $500 VIP pack for like $180 if they keep checking out the shop when it's on sale which seems like every other day.

Best deal there is, now is the time to buy it.

the 500 dollar pack isn't on sale nor is it available for 180 dollars for everyone... The discounts per pack are different for every person  depending on what packages you already have... the discount works like this: everything you already have from the package you want to upgrade to you don't need to pay for anymore.

3 hours ago, dagtag said:

the 500 dollar pack isn't on sale nor is it available for 180 dollars for everyone... The discounts per pack are different for every person  depending on what packages you already have... the discount works like this: everything you already have from the package you want to upgrade to you don't need to pay for anymore.

Still don't understand that. But for me it gives me option to buy as "Gift" for another player. I could just give the $500 pack after just paying $180?

2 hours ago, SausageBlaster said:

Still don't understand that. But for me it gives me option to buy as "Gift" for another player. I could just give the $500 pack after just paying $180?

no you cant, once you choose the gift option you have to pay 500 dollars again. Maybe this works with the discount system too for the  person you are gifting to but idk about that.

Edited by dagtag