MrEngie

Police Equip. Customization

I know that the user KittyDeKarebu brought up the idea of police customizing their cars, "Will there be unmarked police vehicles? What police activities will there be? Will we be able to customize our police vehicles?", but could we perhaps have the chief of the Department select people who he or she trusts design the police vehicles or even the uniforms for the police? Then, after the chosen designers had created their own variations of the cars and the uniforms, the department could vote as a whole for their favorite designs, and to prevent a barrage of new police appearance, these department votes could be limited to once a month (or some other amount of time you all find acceptable).

Edited by MrEngie

I enjoy that perspective and idea. Though it might add confusion(long on two days after uniform change and your crew is blue while your wearing black.

However that's a good idea to keep the edge over on the criminal industry.

53 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

two days after uniform change and your crew is blue while your wearing black

Im sorry. This is just a small pet peeve of mine. I really hate when people refer to a police unit as a "crew". A crew is a group of criminals.

A crew is a group whether it's your crew of friends, the crew of bar drunkies or a crew of cops. A crew is not meant to be insulting and I'm sorry if it does insult you or you don't like it but I find crew to mean (any group of people)My pet peeve is not enough smiles lpl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NutterButter said:

I enjoy that perspective and idea. Though it might add confusion(long on two days after uniform change and your crew is blue while your wearing black.

I should've said that the new uniforms would (hopefully) be automatically applied, or a message would be sent saying you need to get the new uniform, and that the chief could set up a times for different votes to accommodate officers with different shifts (day/night shifts) and days off.. sorry for not putting that in originally.

i think your plice car and your normal car would be tow difrent things, police car only for when you're on duty. it would be kinda silly to have like paintjobs on a police car, so maybe not that far.

would be cool to see that the higher ranking you are the better the cars you are authorised to operate, starting with a squad car and ending with an armoured swat transport unit.

12 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

.....and ending with an armoured swat transport unit.

Do I hear someone saying bank robberies shouldn't exist? Lol

Edited by NutterButter

Would be too much higher up ass kissing and favouritism going on for this to happen. I know that because Ass kissing and favouritism already happens enough in the ArmA servers, unfortunately.

I think there's a system that might go with the ranking. In sure the developers took into account the possibility of that happening as the primary developer got this idea(identity) from arma

Well, I can't say I love batons and pepper spray. But I do love if you could catch some misleading people that are in my territory. And I am simply saying that with money in my hands. Hoho.. Corruption is the best.