DLimit

[Insert Topic Regarding Release Date]

[Insert an opinion about the developers, transparency, complaints, aggravations, delays etc... rather than posting this topic within the hundred other topics that are based on the identical subject.]

I believe that this topic deserves it's own topic based on the sole idea that players should attempt to condense their complaints within one out of the hundred topics on this matter, rather than posting a topic for each person.

Aside from that, who is interested in functioning as room-mates with either:

1. A political representative, author, and lawyer
2. Night-club owner, marijuana distributor, farmer, and guerrilla
3. Mobster, meat-shop owner, and fisherman

Yallz mad/disappointed/scared cause you've made all these elaborate political party's and business ideas, factions, and all the art and stuff that goes with it...and your worried that if the game does come out in the next 2 years it will have lost its player base and it'll all be for not

2 hours ago, ZanderiusMaximus said:

Yallz mad/disappointed/scared cause you've made all these elaborate political party's and business ideas, factions, and all the art and stuff that goes with it...and your worried that if the game does come out in the next 2 years it will have lost its player base and it'll all be for not

I'm not necessarily concerned about that matter. I was actually mocking individuals that are producing 100s of topics complaining about the developers rather than simply sharing their thoughts within one topic in order to reduce clutter.

Either way, upon the release date, the player base will be restored since the company will proceed to invest more time in advertising.

Edited by DLimit
  • ver.1.22474487139 1