Why do we not get responses from the Devs or moderates? Why is the tracker not been updated? Its nearly the end of the week outmr we not going to see a change until next week or something this is so unprofessional. What's going on 

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Dazerbake said:

Why do we not get responses from the Devs or moderates? Why is the tracker not been updated? Its nearly the end of the week outmr we not going to see a change until next week or something this is so unprofessional. What's going on 

The tracker is broken right now as most other parts of the site is buggy still but is being fixed.

• ver.1.22474487139 3

19 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The tracker is broken right now as most other parts of the site is buggy still but is being fixed.

Give me a break, even if the tracker was working there would be no difference because there's nothing to update!

Edited by RenegadeNine
  • Like 2

Just now, RenegadeNine said:

Give me a break, even if the tracker was working there would be no difference because there's nothing to update!

You pretty much complained about something, get an answer which is truthful as all the bugs/ errors since the new site launched and then you try rectify something again to complain more.

Also it may sit idle visually but they are making progress as little as it may be and how long it is taking.

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Also it may sit idle visually but they are making progress as little as it may be and how long it is taking.

It's all well and good saying this but there's absolutely 0 to show for this. Give us more gameplay or something, anything that shows that progress is being made.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RenegadeNine said:

It's all well and good saying this but there's absolutely 0 to show for this. Give us more gameplay or something, anything that shows that progress is being made.

It is 1 task, which they are trying to finish and have working correctly. They can't exactly show progress on this one task. Also there has been 2 streams of Town Square already, if you get more, then whats there to look forward to?

• ver.1.22474487139 2

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

It is 1 task, which they are trying to finish and have working correctly. They can't exactly show progress on this one task. Also there has been 2 streams of Town Square already, if you get more, then whats there to look forward to?

Forget spoilers - I think most people just want to get their hands on the game or see what the game has to offer. We're (I think I speak for all) just looking forward to playing a part what we've waited so long for, not exploring what content hasn't been shown in streams because lets be honest, there's not going to be much more to TS that hasn't already been shown.

Edited by RenegadeNine

On 8/16/2018 at 2:53 PM, Dazerbake said:

Because development takes time and they are obviously finalizing everything for release. I'd bet on next month, calm down, the site just updated dear

• ver.1.22474487139 3

1 hour ago, RenegadeNine said:

Forget spoilers - I think most people just want to get their hands on the game or see what the game has to offer. We're (I think I speak for all) just looking forward to playing a part what we've waited so long for, not exploring what content hasn't been shown in streams because lets be honest, there's not going to be much more to TS that hasn't already been shown.

I speak for myself, thank you.

9 hours ago, Alwynn said:

I speak for myself, thank you.

Alright, then what's your opinion on the whole thing? Pretty pointless comment if you won't expand upon it.

I have followed this project since it was on Kickstarter and I only purchased a few months ago. Yes, it is taking a while, but it's all going to be worth it in the end. This game will be EPIC! Good job devs. I have no hate to you, not like SOME people.

5 hours ago, VirtalPeguin said:

I have followed this project since it was on Kickstarter and I only purchased a few months ago. Yes, it is taking a while, but it's all going to be worth it in the end. This game will be EPIC! Good job devs. I have no hate to you, not like SOME people.

Can you quote where I was hating on anyone?

7 hours ago, RenegadeNine said:

Alright, then what's your opinion on the whole thing? Pretty pointless comment if you won't expand upon it.

It's not pointless, you can only speak for yourself. To presume to speak for everyone is just arrogant. Since you asked, however, here's my take. I bought the biker package. I bought full well knowing I may never see this game come into fruition.I take it as a write off.Simple as that.

37 minutes ago, Alwynn said:

It's not pointless, you can only speak for yourself. To presume to speak for everyone is just arrogant. Since you asked, however, here's my take. I bought the biker package. I bought full well knowing I may never see this game come into fruition.I take it as a write off.Simple as that.

Notice how I said 'I think I speak for everyone' rather than 'I speak for everyone'. But fair enough, thanks for giving your comment.

With all due respect, people need to pop the vein back in.

We get It, every week and every day there's something new to complain about 100 times and despite being given honest and truthful answers by lucky and the others people choose to find errors in the detail.

You can't keep complaining and getting on the devs back and then whining about why nothing gets done if they're having to keep stepping in and answering people on the forums.

If you ask a question and receive a fair and honest answer then accept that and move on.

You all have the right to complain and voice your concerns but you do not however have the right to keep hassling the devs and mods and acting in the way people have been. It's one thing to debate and discuss, it's another to demand answers and then treat it like it means nothing.

In short, be respectful and appreciate that the devs are trying and working as hard as they can and appreciate that the mods are being as honest and truthful as possible and they can't speed the process up.