Sign in to follow this  
thevopia

we should not have full trust on "MOD Developers "

we should not have full trust on mod developers who suddenly wanted to make a game. as this is a result of having to much trust on 50% probably a failed game

Actually, mod development IS a good doorway into game development. So I'm unsure why you think mod development is a strike against someone making a game. It's not a prerequisite into game development, but it is a good prep to building your own games, and definitely not detrimental to that effect. (I'm a game dev too. Didn't start out in modding scene, but I know some modders who went on to become pretty nice full-fledged developers!)

• Like 1

But if they didn't start somewhere, how could they learn to program? They weren't born with keyboards attached to their fingers. <:)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

well if you have payed for the game then shall you have 100% trust in the devs like i have 

Edited by johannes67890

5 hours ago, johannes67890 said:

well if you have payed for the game then shall you have 100% trust in the devs like i have 

You're being catfished, there's no pot of gold at the end of this tunnel. Get that through your skull man, when Identity is released, they will still blame the enormous amount of bugs on "lack of time", "funding issues", and "they will be fixed soon". You're trying to send out good karma by saying you have trust in the developers, but in the back of your mind, you know damn well that this game is far from being released.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, YouGotGot said:

You're being catfished, there's no pot of gold at the end of this tunnel. Get that through your skull man, when Identity is released, they will still blame the enormous amount of bugs on "lack of time", "funding issues", and "they will be fixed soon". You're trying to send out good karma by saying you have trust in the developers, but in the back of your mind, you know damn well that this game is far from being released.

That's all just speculation, the way you composed your comment makes it seem like you are certain of this, which you cant be, therefor you are intentionally spreading false information. The reason why they are taking their time is so there will be little to no bugs in the game... learn how the course of development goes, stop being pessimistic and stop spreading lies...

Edited by dagtag

22 minutes ago, dagtag said:

That's all just speculation, the way you composed your comment makes it seem like you are certain of this, which you cant be, therefor you are intentionally spreading false information. The reason why they are taking their time is so there will be little to no bugs in the game... learn how the course of development goes, stop being pessimistic and stop spreading lies...

So there will be little bugs in the game huh? What's amazing is that if I hooked you up to a lie detector test, you'd believe half the shit your saying. You WISH they were at the point to which bugs were being fixed, there are no bugs to fix because there's little content being created. Three years and we get a video of some guy walking around a closed world that doesn't even have a finished coffee shop. Also, the way you type makes me think you're using a 5th-grade argumentative essay template.

1 minute ago, YouGotGot said:

So there will be little bugs in the game huh? What's amazing is that if I hooked you up to a lie detector test, you'd believe half the shit your saying. You WISH they were at the point to which bugs were being fixed, there are no bugs to fix because there's little content being created. Three years and we get a video of some guy walking around a closed world that doesn't even have a finished coffee shop. Also, the way you type makes me think you're using a 5th-grade argumentative essay template.

Lets see, the art gallery has to work properly, the apartment inventory has to work properly, basically anything you can do in the module that has a function can contain bugs. The last thing they are fixing now is the apartment inventory so that decorating your apartment wont be buggy... so yeah, they are taking this time so there will be little to no bugs in the game. would you want to play a buggy game? I think not

What happens after they finish the apartment system within the next year, hopefully? They have to develop a way for you to earn money, cosmetics for the game to be entertaining, and a multitude of other items. If there's still fixing bugs within the apartment system, they've got a long way to go before the town module can hold more than a day of content before backers get bored and request more.

On 8/16/2018 at 2:55 PM, YouGotGot said:

What happens after they finish the apartment system within the next year, hopefully? They have to develop a way for you to earn money, cosmetics for the game to be entertaining, and a multitude of other items. If there's still fixing bugs within the apartment system, they've got a long way to go before the town module can hold more than a day of content before backers get bored and request more.

Why are you here?

• Like 2

On 8/16/2018 at 11:55 AM, YouGotGot said:

There going to be working on the next module and getting that developed.  Earning money will never be a thing in TS, that’s not what it’s for.  If you don’t like the idea of the modules then you are better off waiting for the beta to come out.