Sign in to follow this  
thevopia

im a funder , i have read the funding policies in the website. i demand a full Explanation on the development

i funded this game for 100$ i want full transperancy about the game. omg this is so embarassing, SCUM the game had less budget than you and way way less time to develop a full game coming out this month!! dont tell me identity is much more ambitious than SCUM , yeah sure it is but have you seen the Mechanics of SCUM ? or even the Status dashboard ? or even how everything you can change ? identity for 3 years and bigger team and bigger budget couldnt achieve 10% of what scum did in 2 years

24 minutes ago, thevopia said:

i funded this game for 100$ i want full transperancy about the game. omg this is so embarassing, SCUM the game had less budget than you and way way less time to develop a full game coming out this month!! dont tell me identity is much more ambitious than SCUM , yeah sure it is but have you seen the Mechanics of SCUM ? or even the Status dashboard ? or even how everything you can change ? identity for 3 years and bigger team and bigger budget couldnt achieve 10% of what scum did in 2 years

you cant possibly compare SCUM to identity, SCUM is a whole other game franchise with different mechanics. Saying "have you seen the mechanics of SCUM" is useless because you cant simply compare the mechanics of two completely different games... And how do you even know how much funding SCUM has? I cant find any details regarding their funds whatsoever.

Edited by dagtag
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, dagtag said:

you cant possibly compare SCUM to identity, SCUM is a whole other game franchise with different mechanics. Saying "have you seen the mechanics of SCUM" is useless because you cant simply compare the mechanics of two completely different games... And how do you even know how much funding SCUM has? I cant find any details regarding their funds whatsoever.

Well you are wrong about one thing - you CAN compare mechanics to two different games~ comparing and contrasting mechanics and how well they're implemented isn't locked into genre-specific view?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShiEksdee said:

Well you are wrong about one thing - you CAN compare mechanics to two different games~ comparing and contrasting mechanics and how well they're implemented isn't locked into genre-specific view?

well yeah if the mechanics are used in both games, but you get my point. SCUM doesn't really have mechanics that overlap with those of identity

I can understand being impatient with the delays and all; however, they have already started to show more transparency in having their tracker available. Perhaps they could post a little more, but "demanding" things from them solves nothing.

You paid $100 to fund a future game. It doesn't mean you paid $100 to breathe down their necks. ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, silentunion said:

I can understand being impatient with the delays and all; however, they have already started to show more transparency in having their tracker available. Perhaps they could post a little more, but "demanding" things from them solves nothing.

You paid $100 to fund a future game. It doesn't mean you paid $100 to breathe down their necks. ;)

At this point, this 'tracker' is as transparent as a Windows XP loading bar; there's no real specific detail nor any logical progression. Some text stating  'Not done yet' would easily convey the same information.

• Like 2