2 days and still no tracker update. It's fucking Wednesday. What the hell are you devs doing? Should be finished by now it's one task yes I know a fix can create other problems but fucking hell the only problem I see is the lack of communication and the lack of being able to complete one stupid task ahhhhhhhhhh don't make me angry you wouldn't like it if I'm angry ahhhhhhhhhh hdjchxycixygjcxhxhcffufucux no but seriously hurry up. Ps can't wait to play the first module

It says "2 days ago." for the last few days already. It should say at least "4 days ago." by now. Or even more. It used to be, that even if there was no update, the tracker on the old website used to track how long ago it was updated. On the new website however, it just stays there, dormant.

1 minute ago, Dazerbake said:

2 days and still no tracker update. It's fucking Wednesday. What the hell are you devs doing? Should be finished by now it's one task yes I know a fix can create other problems but fucking hell the only problem I see is the lack of communication and the lack of being able to complete one stupid task ahhhhhhhhhh don't make me angry you wouldn't like it if I'm angry ahhhhhhhhhh hdjchxycixygjcxhxhcffufucux no but seriously hurry up. Ps can't wait to play the first module

Y'know, one way to vent is to do it without sounding very immature and crying with random characters which simply makes you seem extremely young and - again, I'll repeat myself - immature.

You are right about feeling frustrated regarding the tracker not being updated yet, so believe me, I can understand where you're coming from there, especially with it being 4 days past now, however, there's only really one thing left which is the UI but it's in-testing. Hopefully that gets resolved soon.

With that all being said though, although they may have made over $1M, they aren't a AAA development team and this isn't a AAA game so you should expect fallbacks and delays but for the size of their team, I think they're doing an incredible job and they definitely deserve a lot of praise for all of the hard work and the time and effort that they put in each and every day. Plus, I'd much rather it be postponed if it means the game will actually be stable and not crash when thousands of people are trying to connect all at once. Sure, it will still have bugs, of course, it's a BETA and it would be ignorant to expect otherwise, but if they can fix as much of it as possible, keep it stable and make sure everything runs smoothly as it should, then it's well worth the wait.