luckylizard

What happened to the custom logo shop item?!?!

So on the 13th of August I had decided to check the website for any updates and found the almost entirely new website layout. I thought it was awesome and noticed the shop option in the home page. I was browsing the shop in awe of all the new packages and items. Almost immediately I saw the custom Liscense Plate, Phone Number, and Logo purchasable option. I had, this time with no delay, immediately decided to buy those three things. When I got home I was swamped with certification work and other things to do, in result I could not find the time to purchase these things. Now when I go back to buy them. THE LOGO OPTION IS GONE!!?!?!?!??! What happened, why has it been removed? Any information or support is gladly accepted. Thanks to anyone. Hope to obtain the ability to purchase it again as I really looking forward to having my own personal logo for designing. Can't wait for module release. (:

Rest assured! It will be back. Just some visual changes in the works. Not sure when it will show up again, but it will eventually. Anyone who bought it still has it too. 

Thank you thank you so much for this assurance and reply. It very much does put me at ease for I thought all had been lost and if only I had been able to scrape up a few minutes of time to purchase 24 hours before. (: