YaboyJax

Car Mechanic Specifics

I know the third module is a long time away but this is my personal theory of how car mechanics should work and some more questions. I think car systems should be a mix between My Summer Car and Car Mechanic Simulator 2018, a mechanics system like that would force people to either learn how to work on their car themselves or bring it to a mechanic. I also have a few questions about how said systems would work, will there be a system like mine or one like GTA 5's menu which would cut out the mechanic middleman? As a person who plans to pursue a career in mechanics this is very worrying because it would cut a lot out of the game which is important to me. Will you be able to order parts to your house and install them yourselves? 

THE VAST MAJORITY OF ITEMS YOU'LL FIND IN SHOPS ARE CREATED BY PLAYERS EITHER IN THEIR HOME WORKSHOPS OR IN LARGE FACTORIES. EVERYTHING FROM FURNITURE TO WEAPONS AND VEHICLES ARE CRAFTED BY OTHER PLAYERS. CRAFTED ITEMS ALSO ALLOW FOR A HUGE VARIETY IN CUSTOMIZATIONS SO THAT FEW PIECES WILL LOOK THE SAME AND THEY CAN BE BRANDED WITH YOUR MARK OR THE MARK OF YOUR COMPANY WHO OWNS THE RECIPE.

MANY SHOPS AND BUSINESSES CAN BE OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY PLAYERS, WHILE YOU'RE ALSO ABLE TO CREATE YOUR OWN CORPORATIONS WHICH CAN OWN SOME ASSETS AND EMPLOYEES.