Flakeleey

VANITY PHONE NUMBERS!

DID YOU BUY IT!?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU BUY IT!?

So im wondering who bought the Vanity Phone Number?

If you did then what is the phone number you choose???

Edited by Flakeleey

Nah I'll probably just get whatever is assigned to me in-game. I think it's a cool option though for those that want it.

23 minutes ago, Flakeleey said:

what do you mean what is the point?

Like what shieksdee said why buy a personal number I know it seems call but it's just a number may aswel just stick with the number your assigned with 

1 minute ago, Dazerbake said:

Like what shieksdee said why buy a personal number I know it seems call but it's just a number may aswel just stick with the number your assigned with 

because some people might find it easier to remember a phone number that they chose themselves.

Just now, dagtag said:

because some people might find it easier to remember a phone number that they chose themselves.

But I'm sure the phone number will be able to be seen on the phone itself otherwise how will you know the assigned number your given if you don't buy one. What are we suppose to just guess it no . 

1 hour ago, Dazerbake said:

Well other than it just being easy to remember off of the top of your head without having to go to phone settings etc. it can be used for purely something like..........if you want 666 in your number for example, or numbers that correspond to letters to spell something out. If businesses or business phones are implemented that would be cool to use for that.

• Like 2

On 12/08/2018 at 4:52 PM, Dazerbake said:

What's the point? 

Think how many calls a taxi company would get if their number is like 333-3333...

That is the point

23 minutes ago, MrNLM said:

♫Eight Six Seven Five Three Oh Nine♫

xD

I was thinking the same thing.

On 12.08.2018 at 6:23 AM, Eriberto said:

Mine will be 911...

Most likely it will have to be X long 

• Like 1

Yeah bought it first day the website launched :D I'm probably going to do like 222-222-222 or something around those lines, just simple to remember