Sign in to follow this  
JEKOV

Makeover of the Forum and Homepage

Sooo, i just saw the Makeover a minute or so ago and im already disliking it.

Why you´d ask? 

Let me explain quickly (its not gonna be quick and its all my opinion so dont go full hate on me like some of you do if they read a different opinion ^^ ) 

Soooo here wo go; First of all i dont like that there isnt the dropdown menu in the right upper corner for profile and settings anymore - it makes things a little weird because i thirst thought that my profile got banned but it isnt *phou*  what a luck9_9. Then i dont realy like the Theme of the Homepage ( you know the normal www.identityrpg.com side where the shop and stuff is located)  its just kinda... too much for me ig. Some will for sure the modern style but i dont. i liked the old simple plane one pretty much. 

Also the prices went nuts as far as i noticed i mean i could be wrong and i know i am for sure. what i do like tho is that there is on (sadly only 1 package) a pricedrop of 10$ since its new ig? i never saw it so for me its new. shush. 

well its not much i actually dislike but what realy should be fishing added back is the dropdown menu and the mail and notification thing coz i´ll turn crazy if i dont know who send me a mail or if i cant see my notifications -._____.-

PS: Have a good Morning/Day/Evening/Night! 

*EDIT*

My Suggestion and idea is that you BRING THE NOTIFICATION BAR BACK #BringNotificationBarBack 

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 2

On 11/08/2018 at 9:51 PM, Ragnar said:

well its not much i actually dislike but what realy should be fishing added back is the dropdown menu and the mail and notification thing coz i´ll turn crazy if i dont know who send me a mail or if i cant see my notifications -._____.-

There have been bugs all over the site including that. It has already been fixed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There have been bugs all over the site including that. It has already been fixed.

Thanks! and nice to see you still around!