TOPGUNGUY123

anyone else not like the new site?

I get that we needed something new but to me it feel more like a futuristic website game layout, I like that you can buy individual things now compared to the packages but I just dont like the feel, everything feels way to big under moduals and cramed together. am I the only one feeling this? 

• Like 2

its weird how i can't seem to go to the main site from the forums

the forums are busted ( there is no bar on top telling me notification , looking at my profile etc)

the site has no https i hope that gets fixed soon

Edited by dimin69

18 minutes ago, TheSeraph said:

my forum accounts

Forum Accounts? You have more than one account?

In my opinion, the design seems good. Though I agree that it looks overly-futuristic. The main issue, however, is the functionality of the site right now. These bugs should have been ironed out before it even went live. I'm not talking small typo bugs, but entire sections of the site just not working correctly. I sincerely hope these types of issues won't be found in the actual game.

• Like 3

Personally I don't care about a new website, they should just be concentrating on getting the Town Square module released...

Just now, memerson said:

Personally I don't care about a new website, they should just be concentrating on getting the Town Square module released...

I mean it's funny because a month ago and longer people were constantly moaning about the delay of the website and now that it's here most people don't seem to be too bothered about it.

I think part of the reason the new website was up was because it allowed for other pay options, right? They wanted to give more people a chance to buy their ticket into TS?

On 11/08/2018 at 4:41 PM, TheSeraph said:

I do indeed

13. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is authorized, so forum users can be easily identified. Avoiding a ban may result in further permanent action.

Just saying...

5 hours ago, Sorvete said:

13. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is authorized, so forum users can be easily identified. Avoiding a ban may result in further permanent action.

Just saying...

I need to clarify. I am still in accordance with the one account per person policy, but my business also has a forum account of its own as many other businesses on this platform do. I apologise for your misinterpretation.

- The Seraph

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheSeraph said:

I need to clarify. I am still in accordance with the one account per person policy, but my business also has a forum account of its own as many other businesses on this platform do. I apologise for your misinterpretation.

- The Seraph

I'm sorry, I just shouldn't