ToxZec

Much upgrade higher prices now

As of now, I own the motorist package, and the price to upgrade to the homeowner package was 30 USD. (90 - 60 = 30).

Now the upgrade price is 54 USD, almost the dobble. So now I would have to pay a total of 114 USD instead of 90 USD which is the actual price of the package.

fd12de4a42bb3508771b8c85b6d7bac2.png

Edited by ToxZec

I thought that it was supposed to be the same for a week after the new website got up, after that the packages that existed before will be gone and you have to pick loose stuff? (which costs more) :|

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure it the prices was supposed to stay the same for a week after the town square module is released.

Also the package prices themselves haven't changed, I'm talking about the overpriced upgrade prices.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ToxZec said:

I'm pretty sure it the prices was supposed to stay the same for a week after the town square module is released.

It was always after the new website went live.

48 minutes ago, ToxZec said:

Also the package prices themselves haven't changed, I'm talking about the overpriced upgrade prices.

@Motown

45 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Motown

weird i  heard the same thing about the old prices staying available for a bit

Edited by dimin69
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Motown

1 hour ago, dimin69 said:

weird i  heard the same thing about the old prices staying available for a bit

right the old prices were going to stay the same for a week when the new website went live..... after a week they would go up in price come on now!!!!

• Like 2

Yep, and the weirdest part is that if you pay 15usd and then you upgrade to the modules access, you will save 2/3 dollars. It's less expensive than what it was before.

In my opinion, prices are insane x D 100$ for an appartment? even 300 for the penthouse? That's aloot of money! 

3 hours ago, Eriberto said:

Yep, and the weirdest part is that if you pay 15usd and then you upgrade to the modules access, you will save 2/3 dollars. It's less expensive than what it was before.

The way it works, and where the confusion is here, is that the prices are indeed the same although when you purchase the other package now, it's not really an "upgrade". The website functions as a shop now, and not a crowd-funder platform like Kickstarter. What this means is you're not just going from package A to C in a linear line, but you can choose additional things and get what you really want.

The reason it seems more expensive is actually because you're GETTING MORE. If you were to buy that package, you'd be getting everything you don't have from that package already and also keeping what you have from the other package. The discount is there if you already have some of the items in that package, as you're not paying for those again.

36 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

In my opinion, prices are insane x D 100$ for an appartment? even 300 for the penthouse? That's aloot of money! 

It is, for sure. The value is in that the apartment is available to be claimed on all servers.

Yay! Finally images or some kinda of look at what we're getting before we buy. I can probably buy with at least a little confidence now. Will plan out what I want and buy soon. u wu

On 11/8/2018 at 9:23 PM, Paratus said:

The way it works, and where the confusion is here, is that the prices are indeed the same although when you purchase the other package now, it's not really an "upgrade". The website functions as a shop now, and not a crowd-funder platform like Kickstarter. What this means is you're not just going from package A to C in a linear line, but you can choose additional things and get what you really want.

The reason it seems more expensive is actually because you're GETTING MORE. If you were to buy that package, you'd be getting everything you don't have from that package already and also keeping what you have from the other package. The discount is there if you already have some of the items in that package, as you're not paying for those again.

But if someone wants to upgrade now (From the 15 dollars pack to the 30 dollars pack) they will save 2 dollars, that's what confuses me the most, it has THE SAME as before but now they save 2 dollars (for paying later than other?!?!).

Someone please explain this one .... I paid $150.00 USD for this package 2 weeks Ago and look at the price Today 

280476adb678d468b69e5e5175729180.jpg

PROBABLY a buy it again price. 

ive seen others saying the same thing about their packs, for much less of a cost.

9 hours ago, Robots said:

I want a refund for this rip off man .... thats not fair doing scumbag shit like this,i payed early bacause it was said it was cheaper this way but now it you waited long enough you get the same thing that i spent my hard earned money for less .... give me my money back!

While the price appears to be discounted lower on the site, this is in fact an odd issue going on. While it does say a different price, yes, upon adding it to your cart it does revert it back to the normal price. It's being looked into

10 hours ago, BellaG said:

Someone please explain this one .... I paid $150.00 USD for this package 2 weeks Ago and look at the price Today 

This has to do with you already owning content in the package. For each of the items already owned the price is suppose to decrease accordingly. There have been visual bugs with pricing however and it is being looked into. The package is NOT $18.75. This is currently being looked into.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BellaG said:

Log out and then check the price. It's $150 dollars to me when no logged on because it assumed I don't own anything already. You are looking at the price to upgrade from that pack on the old price to that pack in the new price.

scummy move my ass. as the game moves towards completion things will prise to its full price. they haven't raised the item from "normal price" to "expensive" they raised it from "discounted" to "slightly less discounted"