Viking

Trade System

What will be the way to trade between two players?

I was thinking about something simple like in the picture below.

What do you guys think? Tell me your opinion. And leave a like if you agree ! 

Trade_interface.png

• Like 4

that would be a simple and easy way to do so. However, since the game is leaning more towards the realistic i think it'll just be an inventory drop system. I'm honestly not sure.

The drop system would suck, imagine if you need to deal drugs, you drop drugs, the buyer drops money, it would be messed up, for sure the system that I posted could look more modern, it was just an example but it would be easier and more secure for everybody, don't you agree @Vohnde ?

Edited by Viking
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Vohnde said:

that would be a simple and easy way to do so. However, since the game is leaning more towards the realistic i think it'll just be an inventory drop system. I'm honestly not sure.

This is honestly better, if you're going to trade something in real life, do you drop it on the floor? No. You put it in their hand. The trade system, like this is closer to that than dropping it on the floor.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Vohnde said:

tell me... if you visit mcdonald's: are they dropping the burgers on the ground or puting them in bags and giving them to the customer?

22 hours ago, Vohnde said:

tell me... if you visit mcdonald's: are they dropping the burgers on the ground or puting them in bags and giving them to the customer?

4 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

13 hours ago, GeeBoMac said:

This is honestly better, if you're going to trade something in real life, do you drop it on the floor? No. You put it in their hand. The trade system, like this is closer to that than dropping it on the floor.

I do like this system, don't get me wrong. I'm just thinking that maybe it could be a system where they actually place it where it's meant to go? Like, the house-interior cutomization?