How long does it take for this stupid task to be completed if it's just the inventory that many people have said then God sake who cares just release the TS now and fix it for an update. Why keep us waiting for this shitty task 

• Like 2

We have waited this long the DEvs don’t wanna release something broken.  They want everything to be perfect. 

fr they should just release TS and add or finish what ever they need to in future TS patches and updates. I dont see a reason not to.

• Like 1

i know they want everything to be perfect, but saying that one fix brings more bugs, and this one task taking weeks and weeks, how is that possible? this makes me think that the persons working on this task is either not skilled enough, or almost not spending time on it...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kattycake said:

Shouldn't take more than this month, I'd say early September maybe? :o

Thats what everyone said the past 4 months

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kattycake said:

Shouldn't take more than this month, I'd say early September maybe? :o

Thats FOUR...MORE...WEEKS....like come on now....theres no way it shouldve taken this long

16 hours ago, Theezakj said:

i know they want everything to be perfect, but saying that one fix brings more bugs, and this one task taking weeks and weeks, how is that possible? this makes me think that the persons working on this task is either not skilled enough, or almost not spending time on it...

That's kind of how software works. Fixing one bug can most certainly create more (and a lot of times does create more).

• Like 1

I feel like the last task is just a cover up for many other problems that might have arose, while trying to do the remaining tasks. That same task's development part has been done for over a month now I think, and it has been in the "in testing" state since.

12 minutes ago, ToxZec said:

I feel like the last task is just a cover up for many other problems that might have arose, while trying to do the remaining tasks. That same task's development part has been done for over a month now I think, and it has been in the "in testing" state since.

That's all just speculation, I think you are underestimating that last task and the testing process of that task... "in testing" doesn't mean all they are doing is playing the game to test and see for some bugs... They run a set of simulations(stress testing) to find bugs, once they have found bugs they fix those bugs and stress test again, and so on and so on and so on...

28 minutes ago, dagtag said:

That's all just speculation, I think you are underestimating that last task and the testing process of that task... "in testing" doesn't mean all they are doing is playing the game to test and see for some bugs... They run a set of simulations(stress testing) to find bugs, once they have found bugs they fix those bugs and stress test again, and so on and so on and so on...

If that were the case, wouldn't the task list change?

EDIT - I meant specifically the finding bugs comment **

This doesn't stress me out - I completely forget this game exists and come back every 2 weeks for a status update. Checking every day serves no benefit other than to annoy yourself.

I'm a developer (applications, not games) so I am all too familiar with the SDLC and how situations change but, and I'm not saying there is any divine expectancy, but it would alleviate any stresses people may have if there were a little more transparency with the tasks remaining. (If there is that I don't know about, discard that last comment ;) )

Edited by Size3_

5 minutes ago, Size3_ said:

If that were the case, wouldn't the task list change?

They were planning on using a more in depth description with the task tracker but it seems they havent come around to it yet.

2 hours ago, dagtag said:

They were planning on using a more in depth description with the task tracker but it seems they havent come around to it yet.

Fair enough :)