GEORGESOU

let's be serius about IDENTITY project

Hello. I was one of the First people that I was following identity when identity was a new brilliant idea. Since then it has been 3 years and no part of the game has been implemented with the way identity meant to be, a Real life Simulator (LIKE SIMS) WHERE EACH PLAYER WILL DEVELOPS HIS PERSONAL WORLD. INSTEAD OF THAT THEY PRESENT US A PLASMATIC RELEASE DATE AND EVERY WEEK THEY SHOW US A TABLE OR A LIGHT. I SUGGEST THAT ONE OF THE DEVELOPERS TELL US IN A LIVE STREAM OR A DEV BLOG WHICH ARE THE TARGETS SPECIFICALLY. DO YOU SUPPORT MY SUGGESTION?

Edited by GEORGESOU
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GEORGESOU said:

Hello. I was one of the First people that I was following identity when identity was a new brilliant idea. Since then it has been 3 years and no part of the game has been implemented with the way identity meant to be, a Real life Simulator (LIKE SIMS) WHERE EACH PLAYER WILL DEVELOPS HIS PERSONAL WORLD. INSTEAD OF THAT THEY PRESENT US A PLASMATIC RELEASE DATE AND EVERY WEEK THEY SHOW US A TABLE OR A LIGHT. I SUGGEST THAT ONE OF THE DEVELOPERS TELL US IN A LIVE STREAM OR A DEV BLOG WHICH ARE THE TARGETS SPECIFICALLY. DO YOU SUPPORT MY SUGGESTION?

If the town square is not completed by the end of the next week, I agree with you completely. One task should not take two weeks, with a full team of programmers. If the task is that difficult, skip it to be added in as an update later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

If the town square is not completed by the end of the next week, I agree with you completely. One task should not take two weeks, with a full team of programmers. If the task is that difficult, skip it to be added in as an update later.

A task can take a while..depending on a task.  However if you do not communicate with the community it's obvious people will think that.  I do. 

25 minutes ago, Oroborous said:

A task can take a while..depending on a task.  However if you do not communicate with the community it's obvious people will think that.  I do. 

its suspicious that the taskbar would progress like every day but now its stopped

3 minutes ago, YaLocalOreo said:

its suspicious that the taskbar would progress like every day but now its stopped

It didnt stop, the 5 days with no updates was because it was a holiday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GEORGESOU said:

1 hour ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

I am sure you guys already seen me post this 100 times answering the same question about the task taking so long. Well here it is 1 last time;

Cyber - (One of the programmers)
Remember that "testing" doesn't mean "hey i'll launch it and see if it looks pretty! testing = launching, assessing, trying to break under stress test, load balancing, quality assurance, maintenance AND if you found a bug, you gotta FIX IT, and then redo all that testing because a fix can spawn another bug. so just because the tracker LOOKS idle, doesn't mean that we have been.
my 2cents from my side..

• ver.1.22474487139 1