Sign in to follow this  
wiccani

to the mods and creators

Question

hi. I'm a new player and and bought the pack where beta game was included, does that mean i can try it out somehow ??

and also i was reading that you can be married in the game and share your life that way, does that mean you can get kids together to in the game ?? i was just wondering about that right away when i read it so i figured i would ask, at least i wont hurt to do so. And if it is not something you have thought about, well you can now.

hugs Wiccani

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, wiccani said:

hi. I'm a new player and and bought the pack where beta game was included, does that mean i can try it out somehow ??

and also i was reading that you can be married in the game and share your life that way, does that mean you can get kids together to in the game ?? i was just wondering about that right away when i read it so i figured i would ask, at least i wont hurt to do so. And if it is not something you have thought about, well you can now.

hugs Wiccani

The first module is on the precipice of being completed, as they have one more housing task and are trying to fix all of its bugs.
http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/
When it is completed, there should be a notice through email and this forum will be celebrating, so you probably won't miss it.

The marriage aspect is in early development, but yes, people will have the ability to share assets with other players to enhance roleplay. Children are currently not planned, although that won't stop a player from roleplaying as a teenager.

Welcome to the community, as I mentioned before, you got here right near the end of the waiting period so it shouldn't be too long.

uhh awsome :) thanks. So just how does the design stuff works ? is there a video you can watch or something ?

kids is fun, but i also bet it will take some work to make it work somehow in a code, and i guess you can always make an update to the game later.

4 minutes ago, wiccani said:

uhh awsome :) thanks. So just how does the design stuff works ? is there a video you can watch or something ?

kids is fun, but i also bet it will take some work to make it work somehow in a code, and i guess you can always make an update to the game later.

There is a video of housing design from early 2016, of course, it is being updated now, but it can give you an idea of the system.
Also, feel free to join the Discord as that way you can be notified of developments as they happen.
https://discord.gg/YamweKd

Just now, wiccani said:

can you be a florist, farming your own flowers ??

Understood, and I am not sure what you will be able to grow at the moment, but you will be able to farm your own legal and illegal plants. Following that logic, I think florists are more than likely.

hehe that would be nice if you could do just that, i love flowers. the video you linked me, will it show me how you can design a car or jewls if that is the profession you go into ?? i like jewls, such as rings and all that.

Just now, wiccani said:

hehe that would be nice if you could do just that, i love flowers. the video you linked me, will it show me how you can design a car or jewls if that is the profession you go into ?? i like jewls, such as rings and all that.

5 hours ago, wiccani said:

does that mean i can try it out somehow ??

When the Town Square module is available, you will be able to download it and play.

5 hours ago, wiccani said:

also i was reading that you can be married in the game and share your life that way, does that mean you can get kids

Marry yes! Kids a definite No.

Marriage in the game is more for RP.

6 hours ago, wiccani said:

And if it is not something you have thought about, well you can now.

There will not be sex in the game at all nor will there be kids / all characters are 18+ as the models. No Kid models in the game.