Sign in to follow this  
ShiEksdee

Fellow Game Developers

Hai! I was wondering: who in all of you also develop your own games?

I'm learning C# at the moment and developing 2 games, a hobby ORPG on Intersect engine, and a commercial tactical/strategy RPG with a lil oldschool flavor to it. Feel free to share your game dev experiences and stuff here, because I love to find new friends into the same passions as I am.

I'm actually currently busy with a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game, that I'll be releasing on Android, Amazon and IOS.
Will have an open alpha in the coming weeks actually.
I have dabbled with ORPG engines as well, 3D engines and such, was fun to do, but never became something serious

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjustgreg said:

I'm actually currently busy with a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game, that I'll be releasing on Android, Amazon and IOS.
Will have an open alpha in the coming weeks actually.
I have dabbled with ORPG engines as well, 3D engines and such, was fun to do, but never became something serious

What's your game about? I'm interested.

My ORPG is 2D pixel art (I prefer stylized 2D games overall) and is actually a fan game (thus a hobby project) of Dragon Quest. Because the west got screwed out of having the official MMORPG Dragon Quest game. I decided to make mine based off of the 1989 Dragon Quest anime, though.

My tactical game is all original and we're trying to make the plot super simplistic and make it feel "oldschool" while introducing a couple of fresh newer things. It's called Rune Divers, but is in extremely early development at this point. We plan to make a demo and then start up a Kickstarter/crowdfunding to fund the rest.