Sign in to follow this  
Torilove362

Horses

If there are horses in the future game I hope I can have a job as an equestrian. People can bet on horse races or even have Polo games. I know this is probably an unpopular idea, but It would be a great pastime for players who aren't into the police/criminal roleplays.

2 hours ago, Torilove362 said:

If there are horses in the future game I hope I can have a job as an equestrian. People can bet on horse races or even have Polo games. I know this is probably an unpopular idea, but It would be a great pastime for players who aren't into the police/criminal roleplays.

Unfortunately there will be no horses/ horse riding in the game.

I know that some stores won't allow you to actually work in them as cashiers, but can we still have access to their employee outfits and act as a store assistant? We can roleplay that we work there and greet customers and help them with locating their items. 

6 minutes ago, Torilove362 said:

I know that some stores won't allow you to actually work in them as cashiers, but can we still have access to their employee outfits and act as a store assistant? We can roleplay that we work there and greet customers and help them with locating their items. 

That is your choice if you "Roleplay" it. Not sure about the NPC uniforms though.

I agree, having horses in the game could open up so much game possibility like breeding, trading/selling horses, having a horse race, etc. I hope they add horses in the game if not at the release then as a DLC.