akomplice

Prove us wrong Asylum Entertainment [Video]

I agree with a lot of what he is saying, it is not hate. Things are just fishy right now. Hope they do prove us wrong.

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Sadly i agree. Its to early to call it a scam, but were getting there, not much as promised. Basically looks like something thats too ambisious for the small team, and miscalculated the budget on kickstarter:/

I don't know... if you are going to make a rant video about anything, at least get your facts straight... lots of misinformation in there.

And saying "I love to be proved wrong" trying to be the owner of the truth in both cases, doesn't add credibility to your words.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

On 8/9/2018 at 8:03 AM, Sorvete said:

I don't know... if you are going to make a rant video about anything, at least get your facts straight... lots of misinformation in there.

And saying "I love to be proved wrong" trying to be the owner of the truth in both cases, doesn't add credibility to your words.

What was said which wasn't true?

• ver.1.22474487139 2

instead of using wayback machine you can see when things changed with this, (i cant find the original forum post) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE14PqMDiLEVKomb7ZC9sQYyQQ6M3vZcCTs7idZjDQY/edit?usp=sharing

about tasks being in "testing" :

and just in general this stuff takes time. once they get there framework up and running things are easier.

other then that that first release is more imported then the full release. if the modules fail a lot of people won't look back at the game at its full release.
so let them take there time. i rather wait then get a rushed product.

ive been backing this game for 3 years, im starting to loose hope myself. weve gone from 2016, 2017 early 2018 march and april release dates. if its not out by nov 1st im requesting a full refund and will pay once its actually available as a build

• Like 2

Nah, not a scam in the sense of the word. These guys are just in over their heads and have poor skills when it comes to management and funds, and communication is nonexistent. I agree the release date is certainly not imminent............but it's far from the scam the clickbait title kinda of hints at. :P

I think release is going to be a mess too. (especially for those hyping it up as if it's made by a AAA-title making company)  In the final release (after probably years to come tbh) I think it'll be an alright title for a seemingly relatively inexperienced team's first foray into complete conceptualization and game making. It is worrisome about their obvious misappropriation of funds (I consider it that) and that they've only managed this in 3+ years, but I think it will be released eventually and we will have a product, even if it is a ghost of the idea it was hyped to be.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

20 hours ago, PsiSyn said:

;(

And I’ll add very poor RP ability having met you in game. 

Hope you prove me wrong next time ?

1 hour ago, Des8559 said:

And I’ll add very poor RP ability having met you in game. 

Hope you prove me wrong next time ?

:)))

• Like 2

Can't blame anyone for having that kind of opinion.  It's no secret that the community is upset.  A lot of us were excited when we heard about this game, especially those that have an background in life mods such as Arma 3 Life, I know PSISYN played on there as well. At the moment i feel a bit disappointing Mike B did not get a chance to release Nerds RPG, It was so promising under his wing and being a staff member on his team we all felt like we are finally getting something with quality and standards. 

1 hour ago, StalwartNightmare said:

Now Psisyn is blacklisted from the forums monkaS now i should be worried.

b3c91d105b9aebdfd17d772287d44c91.png

Was looked at and fixed. Odd mess up in the system. He was never intentionally banned. 

I liked the video and plenty of good points were made in it too. 
The Devs realy should get the truth straight out and dont hide behind that tracker and their streams and Twitter like they do as far as i noticed. 

like i said in a poop ton of comments to that topic earlier a game takes time, but a game with almost 2million USD dont take 4 years and a fishing big pile of delays and excuses. 

Its nice that there is a new Webdesign for the Homepage, its nice to see so much design art of them, but it would be much more nicer if they actually finished the first module already.

Im not one of the longest waiting, i also asked for a refund - That i got!!  but i think im still allowed to say "just get over with excuses and delays and throw the first freaking module out. NOW" 

(also im thinking of buying it again. dont tell me i should do it now coz price will get even higher i know it.)

I cant wait for this game to come out it will be pretty fun regardless if it fails or not it will be fun to try it out 

5 hours ago, LightBringer said:

Was looked at and fixed. Odd mess up in the system. He was never intentionally banned. 

"Whoooops so sorry PSISYN, accidentally blacklisted YOU specifically, shortly after you published that specific youtube video"....KAPPA

Edited by ZanderiusMaximus
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ragnar said:

(also im thinking of buying it again. dont tell me i should do it now coz price will get even higher i know it.)

Well this time wait until the module is out before you pledge again because refunding as a whole causes problems IMO and well the developers have already stated they would rather people pledge when something is out than you pledging to wait and find that there are delays just to then refund it.

13 hours ago, PsiSyn said:

Can confirm I am alive again, thanks Identity mod team!

You truly should look at my forum posts because they put stuff into perspective. Honestly you need to think. We are goin on year two for this game. GTA V which is offering way less than this game took 5 years to make. Pls look at my topics I have posted they view both sides and do very much help people process whats going on.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PsiSyn said:

Can confirm I am alive again, thanks Identity mod team!

tbh you should update  your community with the fact you got unbanned.
that video made them look very shady. and not everyone looks at the forums to find out you got unbanned

Edited by dimin69

11 hours ago, ZanderiusMaximus said:

"Whoooops so sorry PSISYN, accidentally blacklisted YOU specifically, shortly after you published that specific youtube video"....KAPPA

This. I have run many websites and forums before (many more active than this) and it is nearly impossible to "accidentally ban" someone. I hope Psisyn isn't buying that, or at least is somewhat skeptical.

• Like 1

There's no way he was accidentally banned. Someone did it on purpose and a developer with a higher ranking knew the backlash they would face, thus leading to an unban. These developers are going on vacation with your backing funds, put a pair of contacts in and get real with yourself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Well this time wait until the module is out before you pledge again because refunding as a whole causes problems IMO and well the developers have already stated they would rather people pledge when something is out than you pledging to wait and find that there are delays just to then refund it.

I´ve never said that i would pack again before the module got out ^^ 

I wouldnt spend 1cent into the developing of this game anymore until they prove that they actually going to make the game a game and not just a waste of many peoples time.

11 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

This. I have run many websites and forums before (many more active than this) and it is nearly impossible to "accidentally ban" someone. I hope Psisyn isn't buying that, or at least is somewhat skeptical.

10 hours ago, YouGotGot said:

There's no way he was accidentally banned. Someone did it on purpose and a developer with a higher ranking knew the backlash they would face, thus leading to an unban. These developers are going on vacation with your backing funds, put a pair of contacts in and get real with yourself.

My exact thoughts! They know who PSI is and what kinda creator he is, and thought "yahhh maybe we should unban him" (I mean no negativity against you PSI XD)

+1 Devs and other members of the team/PR should see this. (P.S. I think the new website is taking up there time and the last task according to the devs if I remember correctly every time they fix a bug they have to retest the entire system they are trying to integrate.)