Sign in to follow this  
Tanaka

What exactly can you do in the Town Square Module?

I was wondering what exactly you can do when the Town Square Module comes out? I heard there's no weapons, vehicles or in game currency as of yet. It says the you'll be able to create your character and socialize with other characters but how long will it take for the S.W.A.T and Racing modules and the BETA to come out. I feel like I am going to be waiting a year or two for the full game to come out.

I was wondering when people can just look up these things themselves. It’s not that hard to see what it’s for if you go into the devblog section of the forums.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

33 minutes ago, Tanaka said:

I was wondering what exactly you can do when the Town Square Module comes out? I heard there's no weapons, vehicles or in game currency as of yet. It says the you'll be able to create your character and socialize with other characters but how long will it take for the S.W.A.T and Racing modules and the BETA to come out. I feel like I am going to be waiting a year or two for the full game to come out.

no ETA on the first, second and third module, neither on the beta and full game. what you can do in TS is play chess, go to the karaoke bar and sing, make art, watch movies in the cinema, customize your apartment and review all the apartments, that's all I know you can do so far, after an update you can also visit a barber and tattoo shop. Although I would suggest doing just a bit of research next time before posting because this information is quite easy to find.

Customize your character and apartment, walk around and socialize, sing in the karaoke bar together, go to the cinema and see real public domain streamed movies, paint, submit art pieces in the gallery for others to see, play chess, etc. It’s small but it’s also just what Module 1 is. A framework to be built upon. Later additions will be tattoos, playing instruments, new building interiors, the shooting range, garages, rideable bikes and more. No ETA for future modules. But it will be nowhere near as long as Module 1 took. 

• Like 1