Mikusiodaktyl

Some of my suggestions.

- Add turtlenecks with thumb holes, I think these are kinda cool.

- Let us choose the colour of our socks and shoelaces, you can't do that in GTA Online so yeah, be innovative.

- Our characters shouldn't just hold the steering wheels the same way 24/7 like damn robots. They should move their fingers, wrists etc. and after car is standing in one place for lets say 1 minute then our characters should maybe put their hands on laps or so, just to add a bit of realism with such human gestures. (setting the style how our characters hold the steering wheel will also be appreciated.)

- Add dirtbikes and perhaps some dirtbike arena or so.

- We MUST be able to create our own car liveries instead of picking from few ugly ones like in GTA. Do it or lots of players will be really dissapointed, and not only the car guys, but just people who want to express themselves, and Identity is mostly about that.

- Customizable or changable music visualisers in our cars.

- Glowing subwoofers, might glow more intensively when it's bass. (ricers like me will like.)

- Japan cars should have steering wheels on the right side (cause imported) with possibility of mounting it to the left side at mechanics.

- If a suspects leaves official server and joins another official server then he should still be marked as suspect for police on the server he changed to too, or his time of being a suspect should reset. (actually I don't even know how that mechanic works: when you commit a crime are you wanted forever and you have to escape from police forever untill they catch you? Or you have to escape for the time based on the crime you commited? Lets say for breaking something or hitting someone you need to avoid police for 10 minutes, but if you kill someone you need to escape for 25-30 minutes or be wanted forever untill police arrests or kills you, idk myself.)

- Cashiers should be NPCs unless player desiring to lead some shop will decide to take their place. We need NPCs as cashiers, or like 99% of shops imo will have no cashiers, as I don't think there will be many players wanting to be cashiers.

- Choosing the sound our car makes when we use the door locker button.

Edited by Mikusiodaktyl

2 hours ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

- Add turtlenecks with thumb holes, I think these are kinda cool.

- Let us choose the colour of our socks and shoelaces, you can't do that in GTA Online so yeah, be innovative.

- Our characters shouldn't just hold the steering wheels the same way 24/7 like damn robots. They should move their fingers, wrists etc. and after car is standing in one place for lets say 1 minute then our characters should maybe put their hands on laps or so, just to add a bit of realism with such human gestures. (setting the style how our characters hold the steering wheel will also be appreciated.)

- Add dirtbikes and perhaps some dirtbike arena or so.

- We MUST be able to create our own car liveries instead of picking from few ugly ones like in GTA. Do it or lots of players will be really dissapointed, and not only the car guys, but just people who want to express themselves, and Identity is mostly about that.

- Customizable or changable music visualisers in our cars.

- Glowing subwoofers, might glow more intensively when it's bass. (ricers like me will like.)

- Japan cars should have steering wheels on the right side (cause imported) with possibility of mounting it to the left side at mechanics.

- If a suspects leaves official server and joins another official server then he should still be marked as suspect for police on the server he changed to too, or his time of being a suspect should reset. (actually I don't even know how that mechanic works: when you commit a crime are you wanted forever and you have to escape from police forever untill they catch you? Or you have to escape for the time based on the crime you commited? Lets say for breaking something or hitting someone you need to avoid police for 10 minutes, but if you kill someone you need to escape for 25-30 minutes or be wanted forever untill police arrests or kills you, idk myself.)

- Cashiers should be NPCs unless player desiring to lead some shop will decide to take their place. We need NPCs as cashiers, or like 99% of shops imo will have no cashiers, as I don't think there will be many players wanting to be cashiers.

- Choosing the sound our car makes when we use the door locker button.

Cashiers are all NPCs as confirmed by devs.

Each players produces a new character within each server. Thus, one could not mark the subject as a criminal if the player were to log into a different server since that server would consist of a completely different character.

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

Unless logging into a Official server from being wanted on an Official server.

It does not seem logical since the player would be a completely different character within the new official server.

"Mike Williams" commits homicide within "Server A" in order for "Christopher Wallace" of "Server B" to be wanted for the actions of "Mike Williams" within "Server A"?

It does not make any logical sense.

2 minutes ago, DLimit said:

It does not seem logical since the player would be a completely different character within the new official server.

"Mike Williams" commits homicide within "Server A" in order for "Christopher Wallace" of "Server B" to be wanted for the actions of "Mike Williams" within "Server A"?

It does not make any logical sense.

The character still carries over though and if you are a cop on server A and then join server B, you still are a cop if you go to the station and clock in. meaning you don't need to go through the tutorial etc. again.

The character still carries over though and if you are a cop on server A and then join server B, you still are a cop if you go to the station and clock in. meaning you don't need to go through the tutorial etc. again.

I was informed that each player was provided with the ability to produce 2-3 characters per server.

Just now, DLimit said:

I was informed that each player was provided with the ability to produce 2-3 characters per server.

yes, you can have 3 characters per server and I am getting it clarified as it might have changed since I last asked/ heard the Q. 

yes, you can have 3 characters per server and I am getting it clarified as it might have changed since I last asked/ heard the Q. 

Thus, how could one character be "passed over to another server" when each server will consist of different characters?

"Jason Brooks" of "Server B" should not be affected by the actions of "John Williams" within "Server A".

It lacks realism.

Just now, DLimit said:

Thus, how could one character be "passed over to another server" when each server will consist of different characters?

"Jason Brooks" of "Server B" should not be affected by the actions of "John Williams" within "Server A".

It lacks realism.

No, that is definitely not like that. If you choose character 1 and he is wanted on server A (Official) and then go server B (Official) with Character 1 then you will be wanted. but if you go and choose character 2 then you won't be affected.