At this point I have to speak on this, due to the fact that I'd rather not forget. I have some ideas for cosmetic implements and other things of that nature

Emotes:

(Specifics involving idle things)

*Smoke (typed in chat as /smoke) - Rather you're a shipping manager, delivery driver, a cop off duty, or a customer service rep of sorts, we all have that point in our lives where a "/Smoke" break is in order. Standing idle, leg out to one side or leaned against something, slowly puffing on a cigarette (with the emote perhaps lasting long enough that the cigarette burns down and the emote finishes with a flick of the butt on the ground

That one is my personal primary want, as I am a smoker, and I feel like that is an IDEAL ways to AFK for five while you do things irl until your break at work is over or etc.This accompanied by perhaps being able to visually see the used {Drugs} or {Cigarettes} smoked as they would be in real life, rather than just have the a-typical item representing said drug hanging out of one's mouth as though they are the Crimson Chin.

Idle emotes make an essential ambient that sits well with RPers all over, and even if not an idle emote, one can casually walk around puffing a cigarette or otherwise. If one is able to smoke while performing actions, then at that point the emote would cease and the cigarette would remain in one's mouth, specifically whilst that interaction would be performed (with the exception of sitting on a bench, or another interaction that still allows both hands). Also, if a user has their in-game phone out, I'd hope that this is shown as a device in their hand (mayhaps adding different models and types of phones with different functions so that we can have a phone store). 

We all know Craigslist, OR Ebay, or Amazon etc. What if the simulated computers bring up an online store accessable through browser tabs that let you use said online market simulation for players to post their items up for sale, or other things of that nature, as if it represented a similarity to the letgo app, mayhaps, AS WELL AS : If a user decides to recklessly post something shady and very illegal, it can be investigated by detectives and/or police and action can be taken to enforce justice upon the crime.