Sign in to follow this  
NoUnicornNo

Woah is this the real life......or is this just fantasy....I wanna play I D E N T I T Y.

Heya all ya wonderful folks! My name is NoUnicornNo and I hail from the USA or as many in my country like to phrase it the Trumpocrasy. I am an artist - both working digitally and in oil paints and well anything else that catches my fancy. Been screwing around with the magicalness of resin sculpting......I also 3D Model and work primarily out of Maya however I am currently trying to transition towards 3D Coat....hmm love me some Zbrush as well. I have a cat named Jasper who owns my soul. What else...ah...hmm... I also enjoy growing potatoes and making Vodka out of them. (shrugs) well this is my intro and I'm looking forward to running around getting into mischief in game with all y'all deviants! 

Off topic but if i have the the citizen package do I get to play Town Square Module or do I need the founder package to play the Town Square module that is about to come out?

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Purga said:

Off topic but if i have the the citizen package do I get to play Town Square Module or do I need the founder package to play the Town Square module that is about to come out?

You need the Founder package or above to play the Town Square Module beta.