xfinityprime

bad idea to release this month

With all the other games being released this month I think it would be bad if this one did as well, The game scum is about to be released and the physics of that game are way more advanced than this one is at its current state I wonder if they are waiting for it to be released so they can see what the other games are bringing to the table. What do ya'll think

8 minutes ago, xfinityprime said:

With all the other games being released this month I think it would be bad if this one did as well, The game scum is about to be released and the physics of that game are way more advanced than this one is at its current state I wonder if they are waiting for it to be released so they can see what the other games are bringing to the table. What do ya'll think

First of all, we aren't even sure it will be released this month, secondly Identity wont release its just the first module and you cant compare a module to the game seeing that the module will only be available for those who pledged... lastly you cant compare scum to this game seeing that it isn't even in the same genre.

Edited by dagtag
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I posted a friendly comment and yet people get so hurt over something they didn't finish reading or they didn't understand

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Just now, Valtorix said:

Umm he never replied negatively? Pretty straightforward. Don't get so triggered maybe?

he wasn't talking about me, there was a guy here earlier who was kind of insulting and stuff, they were all removed though so that's why my replies might seem strange xD

• Like 1

this game isnt releasing this month, the module will be releasing soon, not the full game, doesnt need to be competitive, only pledge backers can access it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Narc said:

this game isnt releasing this month, the module will be releasing soon, not the full game, doesnt need to be competitive, only pledge backers can access it.

Thanks for stealing my reply ?, for real tho you are right xD

On top of the other points, holding the release off would do more harm than good for two reasons:

1. This module is for the pledgers. Once it's out, those who already invested will get it. No one outside of them will be able to waltz in and pick up the module. They'll have to wait. It wont matter if other games release, because we've already paid our piece for TS.

2. The community is getting worn out by the waiting. For good reason, too. I understand why we're waiting, but it's not easy to wait this long for some people. To have another delay, just for a better showing, would fall flat on its face. There would be backlash from the fans. They've waited long enough, they don't care about the possible publicity. The developers should give their community the game once it's done.

The sooner the better, as its only the release of the first module and not the release of the full game. It gives the devs a good chance to work out any flaws, changes or whatever they need to do, to make this game work. What you guys think

2 hours ago, Order said:

1. This module is for the pledgers. Once it's out, those who already invested will get it. No one outside of them will be able to waltz in and pick up the module. They'll have to wait. It wont matter if other games release, because we've already paid our piece for TS.

1. When the Module is out, people won't be paying the same/ discounted price as we all did. The price will have increased but it will be still available pledge for the Access to the Modules and Beta.

2 hours ago, Order said:

2. The community is getting worn out by the waiting. For good reason, too. I understand why we're waiting, but it's not easy to wait this long for some people. To have another delay, just for a better showing, would fall flat on its face. There would be backlash from the fans. They've waited long enough, they don't care about the possible publicity. The developers should give their community the game once it's done.

2. There can't be a delay because for 1 there is a tracker and no release date. The only way for there to be a delay would be if there was a actual date. 

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. When the Module is out, people won't be paying the same/ discounted price as we all did. The price will have increased but it will be still available pledge for the Access to the Modules and Beta.

2. There can't be a delay because for 1 there is a tracker and no release date. The only way for there to be a delay would be if there was a actual date. 

there is no longer a release date * because you know.... it kept getting delayed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

I thought the price was staying the same for about a week after the TS release?

37 minutes ago, patrick68794 said:

I thought the price was staying the same for about a week after the TS release?

No, for 1 week after the new website with the new payment options. Not TS release.