DarkEdit

what do you guys think will happen after the tracker is fullfilled?

do you think we will have to wait more or does anybody know if we get the game directly via mail?

also what is your Expectations?

anyway i hope you have a wonderful day/night :)

Just now, DarkEdit said:

do you think we will have to wait more or does anybody know if we get the game directly via mail?

There is nothing to be expected here, when the task tracker is updated we will have to wait for the steam verification and after that enjoy your game...

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, dagtag said:

There is nothing to be expected here, when the task tracker is updated we will have to wait for the steam verification and after that enjoy your game...

but why dont they make a steam site already? i think you can do that right`?

11 minutes ago, DarkEdit said:

Tracker part 2, electric boogaloo

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

9 hours ago, DarkEdit said:

but why dont they make a steam site already? i think you can do that right`?

The build has to be verified. They can't do that until its done. It will take about a week.

3 hours ago, SynC_187 said:

The build has to be verified. They can't do that until its done. It will take about a week.

alright thx :)

At this rate? im expecting this entire website to magically disappear,

or another pushback...

I honestly don't think were going to get a game, let alone a good one. it just seems like the money either ran out or something else.

And to be honest, we all should have seen this coming, the lack of communication, the usual setbacks, I don't think by a minute this is a scam at all, but i do believe it was a game created by people who didn't have much communication or experience between themselves and the community which led to the funds drying up on monthly pay and concepts/ideas that were half built but will never see the light of day.

Which is a shame since I really enjoyed the idea of a more fleshed out DarkRP/AltisLife.

Asylum Entertainment is of course welcome to prove me wrong.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Trisword said:

or another pushback...

How can there possibly be a pushback, they have a task tracker for a reason, for there to be a push back there has to be an ETA which there is not.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

yea there cant be a push back again, when they finish the last task steam even says they review and approve or deny all games within 2 weeks of uploading the game to steam and with the task tracker there is nothing they can push back,  well without looking like idiots saying oh we forgot to add something to the tracker or we took too long to make a beta and licenses have expired for something, itl be out soon, hopefully in 2-3 weeks

Edited by TOPGUNGUY123
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

yea there cant be a push back again, when they finish the last task steam even says they review and approve or deny all games within 2 weeks of uploading the game to steam and with the task tracker there is nothing they can push back,  well without looking like idiots saying oh we forgot to add something to the tracker or we took too long to make a beta and licenses have expired for something, itl be out soon, hopefully in 2-3 weeks

Here’s hoping...

I think when it's released we will receive this message:

Hello valued Pledger,

It's finally here! After many years of hard work, blood, sweat and tears, we are proud to present Module 1: Town Square!

Unfortunately, due to lack of funding and this mammoth, unrealistic target we have set ourselves with the tiny team we have, we are going to have to stop developing all further modules as we literally cannot do what we had hoped. While this project was never intended to be a scam, it seems like turning it into one is in our best interests. 

We hope you enjoy your virtual online chat room, meanwhile, we are all going to Disney Land!

Yours,

Asylum Entertainment

• ver.1.22474487139 3

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:17 AM, wiebley said:

I think when it's released we will receive this message:

Hello valued Pledger,

It's finally here! After many years of hard work, blood, sweat and tears, we are proud to present Module 1: Town Square!

Unfortunately, due to lack of funding and this mammoth, unrealistic target we have set ourselves with the tiny team we have, we are going to have to stop developing all further modules as we literally cannot do what we had hoped. While this project was never intended to be a scam, it seems like turning it into one is in our best interests. 

We hope you enjoy your virtual online chat room, meanwhile, we are all going to Disney Land!

Yours,

Asylum Entertainment

nah they wouldn't do this..... theyd make another kickstarter or send no email and put the money in bank accounts in the Bahamas :D

• Like 1

On 31.7.2018 at 1:08 AM, DarkEdit said:

first there will be another tracker to track how far the tracker already is. 
The tracker tracking the tracker that tracks the progress will take about 2 months tho so there will be a tracker who tracks the progress of the tackers tracking tracker. 

and yes i confused myself with that.

* NOTE THAT THIS IS A JOKE * 

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 3

3 hours ago, Ragnar said:

first there will be another tracker to track how far the tracker already is. 
The tracker tracking the tracker that tracks the progress will take about 2 months tho so there will be a tracker who tracks the progress of the tackers tracking tracker. 

and yes i confused myself with that.

* NOTE THAT THIS IS A JOKE * 

I had to concentrate so hard to make sure i didn't get lost in that rabbit hole LOL

• Like 1

The steam store page will go up with the pending steam approval period beginning. ~2 weeks or less wait time for steam to finish their work and that's it. After the tracker is completed of course.