Sign in to follow this  
Tanaka

What do you think?

So the Town Square module(beta) is about to come out and I was just wondering what everyone thinks about the game and the footage that's been released so far. I cant wait because I'm a really big fan of MMOs like GTA. I was wondering if anyone knew the limitations of the game, vehicle and weapon wise or/and how you make in game currency in the game(missions?).

There will be no weapons, no jobs, no vehicles and no currency till all the modules are done then the full game will be ready.

the longest module that took time from the developers is the town square, cause it's the first module and the foundation of the game.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Town square isn't beta. Beta comes after all three modules are released. I'm not sure about the limitations of the game. As far as money goes, you make it by having a job or criminal activities.

Edited by Alwynn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tanaka said:

So the Town Square module(beta) is about to come out and I was just wondering what everyone thinks about the game and the footage that's been released so far. I cant wait because I'm a really big fan of MMOs like GTA. I was wondering if anyone knew the limitations of the game, vehicle and weapon wise or/and how you make in game currency in the game(missions?).

2. 1. Town Square;
  3. 2. S.W.A.T. Module;
  4. 3. Racing Module;
  5. 4. BETA;
  6. 5. Full Game Release.

The 3 Modules are not a Beta and more of an Alpha stage, they are considered small standalone pieces of the game. Beta will come after Module 3. There are no "Missions" essentially like GTA. They are called jobs but this game is Multiplayer only and not / won't ever have Singleplayer.

4 hours ago, Zomaka said:

There will be no weapons, no jobs, no vehicles and no currency till all the modules are done then the full game will be ready.

the longest module that took time from the developers is the town square, cause it's the first module and the foundation of the game.

Yes, and no, Cars will come in Module 3, Guns will be seen in Module 2 and also guns eventually added to Module 1 to use in the shooting range only. Money will come in Beta indeed.

• Like 1