Hatoful

Prison Alternatives

Not that I plan on going to jail anytime soon, but I was just thinking about possible alternatives to prison. Maybe if you commit a pretty minor crime, instead of(or on top of) going to jail, you would have to do some sort of community service such as helping out around the cities, cleaning up highways, volunteering at businesses, or doing some sort of good deed. I don't know how they would implement this, but I'm just kind of thinking out loud here. If anyone has any ideas on how to shorten someone's prison sentence or anything like that feel free to add it ^.^

• Like 2

For example the prison sentence will be 45 min for a crime (and more for a murder). Imagine that you smoked a joint in your car and the police caught you, it would be cool if the police take you to the Tribunal to see what the Judge have to say, the players who are in the tribunal could say their opinion too about what could be the "price to pay", so there would be a vote, if it's voted like a minor crime, you need to pay a fine or you can do some community service like you say. But if it's voted like a real crime, you go to prison, you try to survive these 45 mins, you can enter a gang for more protection or just fight on your own (not always the best way). And MAYBE you can try to escape !

I think that the prison life could be an interesting thing if it's well made. :) 

What do you guys think? Leave a like if you think that it's a good idea !

• Like 2

A simple way but yeah why not ! ;)

Another idea about criminal stuff that I have, is that each crime that you did would be righten in your "documents" and if somebody wants to hire you for a job, will see every (criminal) thing  you did and would know if you are/was a criminal or not. What's your opinion about that ? 

And one more time : LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU AGREE ! :) 

• Like 6

These all seem to be great ideas I do fancy being able to do just community service and not have to survive in a prison enviroment as that would be horendous.

• Like 1

@LoneWolf1557 For a minor crime I think that you would just pay a fine, cause I'm not so sure that devs will do something with community service, with all the ideas that we give each day, it must be difficult to do everything, or we can wait the launch till 2020 and that would be horrible..