CoolmanCEO

Town Square Player Housing

There have been many videos on this, basically you spawn in a hotel. You can customize it all you want, if you bought a pack with a house you don't get that house til full game.

yeah but I'm talking about the actual Apartment will it be a studio... hoping for at least one bedroom if not more

1 hour ago, CoolmanCEO said:

yeah but I'm talking about the actual Apartment will it be a studio... hoping for at least one bedroom if not more

Don't quote me but I think in the last gameplay stream it was mentioned that there are a few different kinds to chose from in TS. Again, I am going off of memory so it may be incorrect.

• Like 1

Yeah I've been wanting to see this, how each apartment differs especially in pledges packages. It's hard to tell what i want until I can see some examples of how they differ for each tier.

Apparently there's a normal studio apartment and a pledger studio apartment, then also luxury apartments with 1-howevermany bedrooms extra. I wish we could have examples of each shown.

23 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

Yeah I've been wanting to see this, how each apartment differs especially in pledges packages. It's hard to tell what i want until I can see some examples of how they differ for each tier.

Apparently there's a normal studio apartment and a pledger studio apartment, then also luxury apartments with 1-howevermany bedrooms extra. I wish we could have examples of each shown.

i know right.... i mean you put down 30 dollars to get into the town sqaure... how are you able to change your pledge to get a bigger apartment once you see one and are in the game...does that make sense? so maybe with the new website you will be able to purchase something after the new site comes out and you already are a pledger??? i dont get it ......... they should show all of these apartments on a stream and tell us the cost of each one so we know what we are getting into......

That is a good idea someone should ask the devs!

I spent $30 on identity and I think I made the right choice, right

4 minutes ago, CoolmanCEO said:

I spent $30 on identity and I think I made the right choice, right

idk how your going to show off apartments when you already pledged? you cant do a "repledged" since those items will only be up for a week so can we have a realtor stream all the apartmens so we can see which one is good for ourselves???? @Paratus @Motown @Beach_Ball  @LuckyDuck @JamesLuck01   ????

Edited by tozany4u
missed something

I just meant that is made a good choice, because If I pledged for an apartment I would need to worry if it would it be good and if I didn’t waste my money... but that would have been a good idea before people decided to spend time thinking if buying the VIP is better Thann buying the FOUNDER...

54 minutes ago, CoolmanCEO said:

I just meant that is made a good choice, because If I pledged for an apartment I would need to worry if it would it be good and if I didn’t waste my money... but that would have been a good idea before people decided to spend time thinking if buying the VIP is better Thann buying the FOUNDER...

right which makes a lot of sense cause idk why wait now to show stuff to people when they already pledged? so i hope we can get a look at all these apartments on like a said realtor type tv show stream of all the options 

47 minutes ago, tozany4u said:

right which makes a lot of sense cause idk why wait now to show stuff to people when they already pledged? so i hope we can get a look at all these apartments on like a said realtor type tv show stream of all the options 

If you pledged for a basic studio, you will have that studio in Town Square. If you pledged bigger, you'll get that bigger apartment you pledged for, or penthouse. You WILL however be able to preview bare/naked versions of the other apartments, but of course you won't be able to decorate, as you don't own those. So yeah, you can go in and be your own realtor. :)

Unless things changed again, this should be how will go down.

4 minutes ago, Genesai said:

If you pledged for a basic studio, you will have that studio in Town Square. If you pledged bigger, you'll get that bigger apartment you pledged for, or penthouse. You WILL however be able to preview bare/naked versions of the other apartments, but of course you won't be able to decorate, as you don't own those. So yeah, you can go in and be your own realtor. :)

Unless things changed again, this should be how will go down.

why run round and preview stuff when you already pledged for soemthing and cant have it then? its just a tease

38 minutes ago, tozany4u said:

why run round and preview stuff when you already pledged for soemthing and cant have it then? its just a tease

1) You for one for asking for a possibility of previewing, they're giving you one. But then you call it a tease. Odd behavior, but ok.
2) You will be able to rent /  buy other property when playing the FULL game. No one is locking you up in your bachelor pad. So how can it be a tease, when you WILL be able to own any of those homes in the future? Albeit with some hard work and earning the proper in-cash for it.

I pledged $30 on identity and I was hoping I got an apartment... there looks like there are enough apartments for everyone to get one, not just the pledgers that means about 70% of the apt. will be open. I don't like that...

2 hours ago, CoolmanCEO said:

I pledged $30 on identity and I was hoping I got an apartment... there looks like there are enough apartments for everyone to get one, not just the pledgers that means about 70% of the apt. will be open. I don't like that...

In the full game, apartments are unlimited as they are fully instanced. Houses are limited to 1 owner per server. $30 does not get you a pledge apartment.

It's just that in the full game, the people who pledged, will OWN that type of studio/apartment. In the full game, you will be able to rent (maybe even buy?) any apartment of any type you like and can afford, wherever on the island. You won't be able to own a house though, you can only rent those.

So basically, pledging gives you a lot of living freedom. You won't have to pay rent to keep your property. You OWN it, right of the bat. So even if you pledge "only" $30, you get a studio, a.k.a. a roof above your head. That and access to the three modules and beta!

Edited by Genesai
Added something.

4 hours ago, Genesai said:

$30, you get a studio, a.k.a. a roof above your head. That and access to the three modules and beta!

If you pledge for 30 dollars all you will have is access to the modules and beta, a studio apartment is included once you pledge 90 dollars...

4 minutes ago, dagtag said:

If you pledge for 30 dollars all you will have is access to the modules and beta, a studio apartment is included once you pledge 90 dollars...

Damn, right. I haven't been on the pledge page in so long. Now in any case, people who pledge $30 will get a studio they can try out in Town Square. The rest they can just see, undecorated. Unless someone else invites them into their home.

9 hours ago, Genesai said:

Damn, right. I haven't been on the pledge page in so long. Now in any case, people who pledge $30 will get a studio they can try out in Town Square. The rest they can just see, undecorated. Unless someone else invites them into their home.

hes saying if you already pledge for a lower package he cant go back and re pledge again to be able to get a higher package that comes with a apartment if he so does choose.

6 hours ago, tozany4u said:

hes saying if you already pledge for a lower package he cant go back and re pledge again to be able to get a higher package that comes with a apartment if he so does choose.

After the 1 week grace period of the new payment methods being available with the new website. The current packages will be gone but singular packages will become available e.g. you can / will be able to still purchase an apartment but it won't include the game with such a package, meaning it is an extra onto having one of the packages now. For Example: I get the Founder package now. The new packages are now added and I want an apartment. I can buy the apartment as a addon to my original pledge without it changing my pledge package. If I were to not have a pledge package and I were to purchase the apartment then I will need to pledge to the appropriate package to get the base game  too. (As I need the base game to use the apartment I just got.)