YuriPleskun

A lotta gang activity in Identity

I've been through the hideout section, and there seems to be an incredible amount of gangs and communities with

criminal intents. 

I'm looking forward to serving alongside other police officers in-game.

Edited by YuriPleskun
  • Like 5

what will happen if there is to many gangs in one server for the police force to handle... what I there is multiple murders, robberies, heists and other major crime happening at once, there is a limited amount of cops in one server...

what will happen if there is to many gangs in one server for the police force to handle... what I there is multiple murders, robberies, heists and other major crime happening at once, there is a limited amount of cops in one server...

10 hours ago, CoolmanCEO said:

As moderator I'd just kick some criminals out and let players that want to protect and serve in. Very primitive but nothing else comes to my mind really. Disconnecting and looking for another server with good oppinions is always an option too, so I wouldn't worry about that kind of stuff.

Servers should have between 300-500 people. Although the criminals will outnumber law enforcement I have faith in our abilities to control the areas.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YuriPleskun said:

Servers should have between 300-500 people. Although the criminals will outnumber law enforcement I have faith in our abilities to control the areas.

Pretty much like real life then. Ps we are looking forward to the interactions and rp with cops for the record I’m a motorcycle enthusiast that’s it  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, YuriPleskun said:

I don't know if this is a confirmed announcement; if you look at the Dev Blog #005 - An Expanding Worldit says that SpatialOS will be powering the servers behind the game we are all excited for! This means, according to the post, that  "Instead of 300 players in a single server, we could now potentially have thousands." This is an exciting aspect as it means that the economy and social structures will be more intricately designed making gameplay extremely immersive. 

Excitement Peaking

-The Seraph

15 hours ago, TheSeraph said:

I don't know if this is a confirmed announcement; if you look at the Dev Blog #005 - An Expanding Worldit says that SpatialOS will be powering the servers behind the game we are all excited for! This means, according to the post, that  "Instead of 300 players in a single server, we could now potentially have thousands." This is an exciting aspect as it means that the economy and social structures will be more intricately designed making gameplay extremely immersive. 

Excitement Peaking

-The Seraph

Wow over a thousand? This is exciting news. 

the dev have the tech only to get a little over 1 thousand players, how can there be "multiple thousands" if they only can have 1000. and they also said that there would be 300 players per server, but 1000 would be awesome, but that means players will have to "battle" other players to get the house or the apt they really really want.

On 7/29/2018 at 7:12 AM, CoolmanCEO said:

the dev have the tech only to get a little over 1 thousand players, how can there be "multiple thousands" if they only can have 1000. and they also said that there would be 300 players per server, but 1000 would be awesome, but that means players will have to "battle" other players to get the house or the apt they really really want.

I think your apartment will just have a door with an enter button and you will be transported in similar to GTA. 

On 8/2/2018 at 2:13 AM, YuriPleskun said:

I think your apartment will just have a door with an enter button and you will be transported in similar to GTA. 

No, because it will defeat the purpose of a “Realistic MMORPG.” Because an “enter button” isn’t REALISTIC!

2 hours ago, CoolmanCEO said:

No, because it will defeat the purpose of a “Realistic MMORPG.” Because an “enter button” isn’t REALISTIC!

I agree actually taking up space in the server would be epic, I hope they actually do that.

when i get into the game for the first time... with no home, car, or money... can i call a cab or walk to the police station and apply for a job there aprox 8 mins after i got in...

On 8/2/2018 at 2:13 AM, YuriPleskun said:

On 7/29/2018 at 7:12 AM, CoolmanCEO said:

none of those answers are right and what i mean by "battle" is that if two players want the same house they will have to bid on prices and the loser can just join another server and buy that home again!

It's a lot more difficult for the police than it is for criminals. All criminals need is some motivation and leadership, and for the forums, a decent post. The police force need a hierarchy every officer recognizes or else it's complete chaos. I'd imagine it's going to take actual forum mods/admins to organize the official police force and whatever agencies also exist. I want to see a well structured force, so hopefully it'll come together when the first module is released.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2018 at 7:55 PM, CoolmanCEO said:

Well then damn guess that server has a crime problem. Recruit more simple lol

I'm ready to be an officer because im studying criminal justice and frequently working and talking to officers in my area!!

Edited by Purpleninja246

Waiting to join this police dep. can see alot of people I like'd to patrol & enforce the law with!

On 7/26/2018 at 4:09 AM, YuriPleskun said:

I've been through the hideout section, and there seems to be an incredible amount of gangs and communities with

criminal intents. 

I'm looking forward to serving alongside other police officers in-game.

I hope to be Police Officers together in the near future!

Okay about the 1000+ players etc. yes the SpatialOS thing allows them to do that, no they won't they keep it at a maxium around 300, this because other way people would still needs beast computers and they don't want to have Identity only on high end PC's.

There will also not be an equal number of police and criminals, anyone can be a criminal in these servers and the most servers are using a 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 ration meaning 4 civs 1 cop, this can either mean 4 criminals, 3 criminals and 1 non criminal. Or for an example this could also mean 4 non criminals.

There will never be an equal number of police force vs criminals as you never know who of the civillians necessarily become criminals.
Also pretty sure that to counter that you could indicate rules on community servers, such as one major crime at a time (one bank heist, or other stuff compared to that).

Myself am interested in both sides, I always RP'ed a cop in ArmA3 and I like it but because it's Identity I would be interested in seeing the Criminal part aswell, and luckly the game gives you the option to do both and explore both sides ;) Also interested in just other stuff to do, selling things etc.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:00 AM, Flakeleey said:

I hope to be Police Officers together in the near future!

On 8/7/2018 at 10:21 AM, Tautverve said:

Waiting to join this police dep. can see alot of people I like'd to patrol & enforce the law with!

Looking forward to it guys!