Tedtheman5

YOU DECIDE! Part 3

Welcome everyone to another episode of: YOU DECIDE! I will keep doing these until the beta is released

Your driving your car down a street, everything seems to be going just fine until you hear a loud horn behind you. You ignore it at first, but it keeps getting louder and louder and louder. As you look in your rear view mirror, it's some idiot trying to ruin your day. He starts yelling things like; "Pull over, asshole!" and "Im going to slit your throat!" Your car isn't fast enough to get away from him. So what do you do? Well...

YOU DECIDE!!

I just invite him to have a fancy dinner in Burger King.

P.S: It's You're not Your

Edited by Eriberto

I double check to see if my doors are locked and blast music in my car, moving on with my day. What's he gonna do? xD

Slow down so that hes right behind me then slam on the brakes. If he is out cold call the Police, if not grab the gun from the glovebox.

• Like 1

Well Hennessy does what he always does. Pull out my shotgun or just offer him a nice pack of Jack Links and Jack Daniels. That boy will have so much southern hospitality he won’t know what to do. Then he’ll be my friend. Years later when his wife and him take me and my old lady on a date and I kill him. Then when his wife asks why? “He shoulda never fucked with Hennessy Williams baby.” Then I fly away on my Bald Eagle shooting my many guns.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

I carry A gun, so basically I'll rack a round and make it easy to access. I've done this in the past. Most people don't actually confront you once you pull over. But hey, I live in South Florida and no one is dumb enough to justify their death.

I do it the russian way and aim with my AK47 at him and suddenly other people are in my car with AK´s too because RUSSIA 

1. Damien Malik would contact Law enforcement officers regarding an individual that is threatening to assault and/or execute him.

2. Jeru Jones would travel to a more rural region of the Island in order to exit the vehicle and pull out his firearm on the suspect.

3. Dimitri Tsarnov would have several vans follow the subject, prior to leading the suspect in a warehouse. Afterwards, the suspect would be executed by his mobsters prior to slicing the suspect into miniature pieces and selling his meat within the market.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Probably call a dispatch crew from the family. Next thing you know he gets kidnapped and is never heard from again

On 8/15/2018 at 7:18 PM, DLimit said:

3. Dimitri Tsarnov would have several vans follow the subject, prior to leading the suspect in a warehouse. Afterwards, the suspect would be executed by his mobsters prior to slicing the suspect into miniature pieces and selling his meat within the market.

Dimitri Tsarnov sounds like one heck of a psychopath. Shame he's gonna be taken down by a rookie cop on her first day. ;) 

13 hours ago, Norway174 said:

Dimitri Tsarnov sounds like one heck of a psychopath. Shame he's gonna be taken down by a rookie cop on her first day. ;) 

Jeru Jones would more than likely be arrested than Dimitri Tsarnov considering that Mr. Tsarnov is pretty much a very well-organized mob-boss compared to the revolutionary guerrilla, Jeru Jones.