Sign in to follow this  
johannes67890

1 TASK MORE BOYS!

I'm ready too. I do think the complaints/critiques will start in day 1 but that's okay. Won't be surprised at all.  Maybe they'll get enough additional  donations to double the dev team and get those other modules and bigger play area available sooner. 

• Like 1

Yes and the final task is User Interface hopefully just some final tweaks and they can launch this MOFO!

REALLY dragging this out. The Town Square is probably going to be a boring glorified chatroom... At this rate we won't see any significant gameplay for another 30 years. 

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

its going to be like APB when it first came out just a little section with some pretty buildings  

but that actually turned into a game though..

how ever i don't see theses guys getting any where with the amount of delays and problems there having with just a town square module..  just think what gonna happen when they actually gotta program the planned game play features lmao 

On 25/07/2018 at 11:16 AM, Joe said:

its going to be like APB when it first came out just a little section with some pretty buildings  

but that actually turned into a game though..

how ever i don't see theses guys getting any where with the amount of delays and problems there having with just a town square module..  just think what gonna happen when they actually gotta program the planned game play features all the back end systems and police whatever else lol its either gonna be basic as hell or its gonna take them along as time.. 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

how ever i don't see theses guys getting any where with the amount of delays and problems there having with just a town square module..  just think what gonna happen when they actually gotta program the planned game play features lmao 

I don't think it's just town square the developers have to be mindful of upon initial release. All of these other modules need to tie in seamlessly when they're also released. I think core game components such as town square have to be well groomed so future modules aren't a disaster.

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, Soulphite said:

REALLY dragging this out. The Town Square is probably going to be a boring glorified chatroom... At this rate we won't see any significant gameplay for another 30 years. 

Agree, the number of people who have the wrong idea about what module 1 actually is is astonishing.

You will be able to walk around, chat, go to a karaoke bar, play chess and change your outfit... I'm pretty sure u could pretty much do all this in children's visual chat rooms when I was 10 (22 year ago).

The disappointment for many will be huge I feel.

• Like 3

On 2018-07-24 at 3:31 PM, Soulphite said:

Pretty much. The problem is people hype it up without even knowing what they are hyping about. Because people have complained out of the wazoo about the deadline for this module, it gets more and more hyped as a result I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people log in and complain about how little there is at the start and then rage quit because they don't know how to read.

• Like 1

YES! We have waited so long! Can't wait to jump into that game!

On 24/07/2018 at 9:47 PM, MemphisMan said:

I'm ready too. I do think the complaints/critiques will start in day 1 but that's okay. Won't be surprised at all.  Maybe they'll get enough additional  donations to double the dev team and get those other modules and bigger play area available sooner. 

Well, they have already received 1,288,474 USD. That is a lot.

• Like 1

lmao they are stalling so hard for this shit module and when it finally comes out everyones gonna be so mad at this puny piece of shit they've spent years on

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Blackjack said:

Well, they have already received 1,288,474 USD. That is a lot.

That's nothing in the world of game development for the calibre of the game they are promising.

Edited by RenegadeNine

10 hours ago, kareem said:

lmao they are stalling so hard for this shit module and when it finally comes out everyones gonna be so mad at this puny piece of shit they've spent years on

The First Module is advertised as just a "Social Module (A small standalone piece of the full game)". People don't realise it and it is there fault alone for not reading up on the 1st Module. Also there has been lots of "road blocks" along the development journey and game development will always have these "road blocks" even if you try avoid things, there will always be something which slows you down. The games development has hit many road blocks and also been diverted and hit traffic along the way causing a longer journey to the destination.

• Like 2

On 30/07/2018 at 2:32 PM, wiebley said:

Agree, the number of people who have the wrong idea about what module 1 actually is is astonishing.

You will be able to walk around, chat, go to a karaoke bar, play chess and change your outfit... I'm pretty sure u could pretty much do all this in children's visual chat rooms when I was 10 (22 year ago).

The disappointment for many will be huge I feel.

I disagree. The apartment customisation will be a huge part of it, house flipper is an entire game dedicated to decorating apartments and houses, so I think people are underestimating how good that portion of the TS will be.

On 8/4/2018 at 4:44 PM, JoelKeys said:

I disagree. The apartment customisation will be a huge part of it, house flipper is an entire game dedicated to decorating apartments and houses, so I think people are underestimating how good that portion of the TS will be.

House flipper looks like a decent game... however, if you think that the apartment customization is even going to be 1/5 as good as that, I think ur going to get a bit of a shock... The whole point of house flipper is to take a shit hole, clean it up, fix all the broken stuff (little mini puzzles etc), then sell to buy a bigger and better house. What is the point of customising your own apartment? Go play the sims if thats what your after... This one you will be able to choose your floor tiles... the wall paper... then buy a radio so you can sit on your chair to listen to... invite your friends over to your apartment which will most likely look identical to theirs. 

As I say, I am really happy to be proved wrong having pledged, but this game will lose it's whole player base when the module is released as there is nothing to do in it. There is only so many times you can change your floor tiles....

On 07/08/2018 at 10:51 AM, wiebley said:

House flipper looks like a decent game... however, if you think that the apartment customization is even going to be 1/5 as good as that, I think ur going to get a bit of a shock... The whole point of house flipper is to take a shit hole, clean it up, fix all the broken stuff (little mini puzzles etc), then sell to buy a bigger and better house. What is the point of customising your own apartment? Go play the sims if thats what your after... This one you will be able to choose your floor tiles... the wall paper... then buy a radio so you can sit on your chair to listen to... invite your friends over to your apartment which will most likely look identical to theirs. 

As I say, I am really happy to be proved wrong having pledged, but this game will lose it's whole player base when the module is released as there is nothing to do in it. There is only so many times you can change your floor tiles....

Again I must disagree. In House Flipper, all you can do is place floor and wall tiles. I know because I have played it extensively. You can't control much else except in terms of furniture. In Identity, you can change the walls, skirting boards, ceiling textures etc. To challenge your point,

On 07/08/2018 at 10:51 AM, wiebley said:

What is the point of customising your own apartment?

What is the point in anything? What is the point in becoming a police officer. What is the point in making money? Ultimately, everything is meaningless, you don't do it because there is a point, you do it because you enjoy it. 

• Like 1

There will be a delay ina few days if not weeks, saying they mistook the time it would take and/or Decided to add some "Small things and so we have updated the tracker with the new tasks"

Edited by ZanderiusMaximus

7 hours ago, Discorded said:

14 days later still one task left

I keep forgetting about this game to be honest. Yes, I pre-ordered, and yes, I'm advocating for the game, but I literally only check back once every 2 weeks or so, and it's been on 1 task for what seems like forever. I'm not bashing on devs, they are working hard, probably starting on another module already, and it might be 1 guy's job to finish the UI. Who knows.

Or maybe they just took the money and ran? (JOKING)

6 hours ago, ZanderiusMaximus said:

There will be a delay ina few days if not weeks, saying they mistook the time it would take and/or Decided to add some "Small things and so we have updated the tracker with the new tasks"

Thats impossible to happen, they cant have mistaken time because there is no ETA and they cant just magically add new tasks, the task they are finishing now is the last task needed to deliver what they promised with TS, they are not just gonna get new ideas for new tasks.

• ver.1.22474487139 1