Saint6

This is pointless. . .

9 hours ago, Kellog said:

It's literally says SHOP and it says BUY, I'm not pledging a project im buying a fucking game.

Identity is a game being produced by a small, yet expierienced, team of developers. It's pledgers like you who have made Identity possible. Not only will Identity continue to grow, but each contribution helps us get there faster and with a more feature-full game!

Its literary at the bottom of the shop.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:45 AM, Plumis said:

The sad thing is that, those who noticed that this game is never coming out, quickly applied for refund. 

Good luck with that! My friend applied for his refund about 4 weeks ago and it has not been sanctioned...

I have this feeling we have genuinely all been duped! :P

big old scam for the lads! ;)

22 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You are assuming you know the guy and stating he don't have knowledge about something when you don't actually know him in person. 

I assure you he has no experience. And its an insult to other professional programmers to position himself among them. Learn how hard is MCSA is and then conclude by yourself.

You clearly have not been here too long because you are "practically" saying that the developers have never stated they have made mistakes. Well I can say they have stated they have made mistakes, but I don't see any other company doing so. They are still new as a game company and so things are to be expected to be out of place.

You are joking me right? The whole management is a mistake. Which company leaks release information on discord but does not update Dev Blog? And how long are u prepared to wait for the full game to be released? Can you wait for 6-10 years?

Everyone knows that amount of money is not enough to develop a game. There were only 3 developers for an entire year. They are now a 25 man team roughly. This has not been in development for 4 years yet. Good games take a couple years, Great games take several years. The team is smaller than a Triple A company but it still has hope to deliver a game of such high standard. The new and small team needs 1. Time 2. Support 3. Trust.     Trust is always last to have with someone.

25 man team. Thats 200hours a day, 1000hours a week, 4000 hours a month. Just make the maths dude.
Min wage for an employ is 10 dollars per Hour. (Dont want to mention the amount that advanced and seniors make)
4000 hours x 10 = 40000 dollars/ month. 

But lets say that they somehow they got the money. With 4000 hours per month, you are telling me that FIRST MODULE is still under developement. Please dude. Thats clearly bad management. Its a insane how you are trying to make people believe this crap. 

26 minutes ago, wiebley said:

Good luck with that! My friend applied for his refund about 4 weeks ago and it has not been sanctioned...

I have this feeling we have genuinely all been duped! :P

big old scam for the lads! ;)

You friend needs to escalate his ticket to paypal and then he ll get the money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Plumis said:

You friend needs to escalate his ticket to paypal and then he ll get the money.

That's already happened... 2 weeks ago! lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Plumis said:

I assure you he has no experience. And its an insult to other professional programmers to position himself among them. Learn how hard is MCSA is and then conclude by yourself.

You cant assure anything, its a fact that you dont know me, its a fact that i have a degree in programming, its a fact i am studying app development... looks like you are wrong now doesnt it. I never said i was a pro, i said i know what i am talking about get yout facts straight.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:53 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Everyone knows that amount of money is not enough to develop a game. There were only 3 developers for an entire year. They are now a 25 man team roughly. This has not been in development for 4 years yet. Good games take a couple years, Great games take several years. The team is smaller than a Triple A company but it still has hope to deliver a game of such high standard. The new and small team needs 1. Time 2. Support 3. Trust.     Trust is always last to have with someone.

25 people is not a bad number.  You can't expect them to manage everything top notch since it's a learning experience for them also,  But that is not the argument,  The argument is a poor communication with the community.  Instead of Discord gossip it would be nice to be updated by the official post because they are digging themselves a bigger hole.  If you promise something,  people will hold you accountable for it. If they have hit a wall in development trying to connect the nuts let us know and folks will understand. when you keep on promising and do not deliver each time people will start loosing interest.  This is not out of their own budget project..there are people who invested money into this so you better believe people will ask questions. 

Edited by Oroborous

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

You cant assure anything, its a fact that you dont know me, its a fact that i have a degree in programming, its a fact i am studying app development... looks like you are wrong now doesnt it. I never said i was a pro, i said i know what i am talking about get yout facts straight.

This is the first time in my career that someone says - I have a degree in programming and now i am studying app developement. Where did the fundamentals go? How can you call yourself programmer and still dont know the lifecycle of a project? Coz if you knew  then, FOR SURE you would understand that this company does not even have a detailed analysis documentation. 
Wanna be called developer/programmer? Study and actually hold a job for 2 years. Until then, you are an entry/starter

Edited by Plumis
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Plumis said:

This is the first time in my career that someone says - I have a degree in programming and now i am studying app developement. Where did the fundamentals go? How can you call yourself programmer and still dont know the lifecycle of a project? Coz if you knew  then, FOR SURE you would understand that this company does not even have a detailed analysis documentation. 
Wanna be called developer/programmer? Study and actually hold a job for 2 years. Until then, you are an entry/starter

Okay lets clear thing up, i studied two years of programming in high school --> degree, and before you go out and say "that does not count" it does, i know all the basics and the more advanced things, everything i have seen so far in college, my app development study, i had already seen in high school... and you are not listening, i never said i was a programmer i said that i know what i am talking about. Get your facts straight because it seems like you are bending facts to prove your point

Edited by dagtag

8 minutes ago, Plumis said:

detailed analysis documentation

Maybe they do have it, but they have it visible on the other site that they are building, or maybe it's somewhere in the forums, or another corner of this site. Or maybe they will show it to you if you ask for it. It's is usually unprofitable to just fire accusations without talking to someone who is in the personal know-how of the situation. Each company is different, each have their own reasons and experiences, as well as their own motivations, and maybe, instead of disproportionating their mistakes, you accepted that, yes, they will make them, that they are a starting company with a small team, some members of which do this out of love rather than money (it is their personal project, rather than solely for profit like some other companies do). 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, raicyrose said:

Maybe they do have it, but they have it visible on the other site that they are building, or maybe it's somewhere in the forums, or another corner of this site. Or maybe they will show it to you if you ask for it. It's is usually unprofitable to just fire accusations without talking to someone who is in the personal know-how of the situation. Each company is different, each have their own reasons and experiences, as well as their own motivations, and maybe, instead of disproportionating their mistakes, you accepted that, yes, they will make them, that they are a starting company with a small team, some members of which do this out of love rather than money (it is their personal project, rather than solely for profit like some other companies do). 

These things are standard. Studied and developed furthermore by experts with the goal to achieve the best results.  You cannot change a project without analysis. Its like cooking without a recipe. 
 Also, in the analysis is included the lifecycle of the project, which is something like a timetable that is required to follow. If you see their interview by MMO back in 2015, their goals, aims  and promises are nothing like what their showing now. That concludes; they are just programming without a guideline. 

20 hours ago, dagtag said:

Okay lets clear thing up, i studied two years of programming in high school --> degree, and before you go out and say "that does not count" it does, i know all the basics and the more advanced things, everything i have seen so far in college, my app development study, i had already seen in high school... and you are not listening, i never said i was a programmer i said that i know what i am talking about. Get your facts straight because it seems like you are bending facts to prove your point

This is getting frustrating with you. You studied 2 years of programming, now u are in college - u have experience in programming BUT you are not a programmer? AND you know what you are talking about? 
 There are no facts to bend in order to prove my point mate. I can understand that you have no experience in Development, but how can you say that you know what you are talking about  when  you are not a programmer, nor a developer?

37 minutes ago, Plumis said:

This is getting frustrating with you. You studied 2 years of programming, now u are in college - u have experience in programming BUT you are not a programmer? AND you know what you are talking about? 
 There are no facts to bend in order to prove my point mate. I can understand that you have no experience in Development, but how can you say that you know what you are talking about  when  you are not a programmer, nor a developer?

because I have had my fair share of end projects, with I am not a programmer I mean that I am not a programmer from job but a programmer in the making... you can have experience with programmer without being one, I am purposely saying I am not a programmer yet seeing that you would just get even more triggered as proven above.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

43 minutes ago, Plumis said:

Its like cooking without a recipe.

As you've used this as an example, I will continue with it. If I post progress pictures of something I am cooking, I will post pictures of: the dough, it being in the oven, it being finished, the decorating process or ordering the food on the plate so it looks nice. And just because I have posted those pictures, and not the recipe, doesn't mean that I haven't followed one while making it, but only have showed others the progress of my dish. If someone were to ask for the recipe of what I've showed others, I may or may not give it to them, depending on what the possible consequences are. 

I hope this helped clear things up =)

מישהו מוכן להסביר איך 5 ימים חלפו ולא עדכון למשחק?!?! "לפחות תסביר לנו מה בדיוק עושה את המשחק להשהות, איפה המודל כרגע ... לפחות משהו ..

תודה.

10 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

מישהו מוכן להסביר איך 5 ימים חלפו ולא עדכון למשחק?!?! "לפחות תסביר לנו מה בדיוק עושה את המשחק להשהות, איפה המודל כרגע ... לפחות משהו ..

תודה.

[Ready to explain how 5 days went by and did not change the game?!?! "Nothing will explain to us what exactly makes the game stay, on the island .... Thanks]

זה יום שלישי, הם אף פעם לא מפרסמים עדכונים בסופי השבוע, כמו זכותם, ואם אני לא טועה, היה להם חג אתמול. זה נורמלי, בתחילת השבוע, יש 3-5 ימים עיכוב עדכונים. הם זכאים לסופי שבוע וימים חופשיים גם כן.

[It's Tuesday, they never post updates during the weekends, as is their right, and if I am not mistaken, they had a holiday yesterday. It is normal for, at the beginning of the week, to have 3-5 days delay in updates. They are entitled to weekends and days off as well.]

13 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

תודה.

didn't have the time to post in English? I am not going to put extra effort in translating your post or translating my reply just because you were too lazy to post in English, this is an English community and it clearly states in the guidelines that you use proper grammar, this probably also means, use English.

• ver.1.22474487139 1