Miki_Chee

Housing and furniture decor

it has come to my attention that The Dev's are super focused on the interior design aspect of the game right now. and i feel it is necessary for us to help the dev's out by posting images of furniture we would all like to have in identity

i love interior design and architecture and i enjoy seeing furniture!~ how would you design your house? will it be modern? shabby chic? or grungey?

Show us your ideas bellow!~ to help the devs with more ideas!!!

i personally would love to have graffiti Decals on my walls!~ it adds alot of unique style to an interior here are some pics!~

Circus-Torn-Posters-Wall-Mural--2---3471

wallk-ceiling-punk-bedroom-style.jpg

bdc1c54c7707805cd2fad6e0ec207bd6.jpg

i think stuff like this would be amazing, as for decor. id love to have posters and lights around like this

amazing-ideas-bedroom-ideas-tumblr-chris

tumblr_inline_niw0kdPN001sm05jd.jpg

And lava lamps would be pretty kick ass too!~

• Like 2

I love architecture as well, and would love to see some rustic houses! They kind of remind of mountain houses, and I think they would look really cool if these styles of houses would appear in the mountain area of Identity Island!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I love architecture as well, and would love to see some rustic houses! They kind of remind of mountain houses, and I think they would look really cool if these styles of houses would appear in the mountain area of Identity Island!

These are gosh darn amazing i love it!~ Reminds me of the house in Untill Dawn!!~

id also love to see studio/warehouse apartments/penthouse

9141ee15b8dd6396586c27d89f7ec7f5.jpg186e00f84e3d4acb84a8ef6d408e4cdc.jpgLiving-room-of-converted-warehouse-in-Me

A bit like all these..

6 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

These are gosh darn amazing i love it!~ Reminds me of the house in Untill Dawn!!~

id also love to see studio/warehouse apartments/penthouse

Yah! I would totally love to live in the house in Untill Dawn! No matter how many chills it gives me :/ I know for sure they're gonna have penthouses, so hopefully they'll have those studio apartments too! I'm just really hoping they include a range of different styles, so every house/apartment is unique! :D  

I couldn't find any pictures of it but I would love the style of Bob's house from The Watch, the pub kind of look, cool shit on the walls, pool table, a bar.

• Like 1

I think that loft style will be very popular among the "capital city" apartment owners.
There are already some pictures presenting it, but here's a little bit more:

white-painted-brick-600x600.jpg

9dfbacbd32875aecdbcqmzbjpt3deals.jpg

1438438010-submd@2x.jpg

• Like 2

I'd basically live with my 2 friends ( if possible ) and have a house similar to the one in the trailer :P Although I feel like my roommates will probably decorate a lot differently than what I'd prefer xD . Oh well~

i house.PNG

• Like 3