LionKingGamer

Video Hype (Not coming out this week)

So as the video is gonna come out early next week what do you guys think will be featured and guesses on how cuztomizations are gonna be

Edited by LionKingGamer

I'm pretty sure it's gonna feature the customization of apartments. Hopefully it'll show us some of the different furniture they have, how to change the walls and flooring, and maybe even storage! I'm so excited :D

It will be about the apartment customization, thanks to Twitter ! :) 

Edited by Viking

55 minutes ago, Viking said:

It will be about the apartment customization, thanks to Twitter ! :) 

Well this is fucking awkward

Its ment to be out this week. Basically it will (I guess) real time footage, of them walking around an apartment, customizing it. Such as the walls, furniture, beds, etc. Cant wait to see it!

I hope they'll put a little sneak-peak of Town Square and character customization too! I mean, the module is coming SoonTM, right?

Edited by Vix
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vix said:

I hope they'll put a little sneak-peak of Town Square and character customization too! I mean, the module is coming SoonTM, right?

Yes, that would be amazing. Yeah. SoonTM is becoming to common. It bugs me...

12 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i think they'll just refill the hypetrain's afterburner :D

Haha, Yes. I certainly agree!

• Like 1

I'm sorry to be the one to stop the hype train on this one! I misunderstood John when I asked him about this. The video will not be put out this week, but very soon! I'll be a little more careful gathering information in the future!

• Like 7

Well that's a pain cause I was really excited but you know the more you work on it the better right. I hope soon means a few weeks and not months..... yh kind of sad but I'll get through it

@Motown Is it possible to see some new pictures of the game at least, to see the progress. I'm sure that everybody will agree with me. ;) 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Viking said:

@Motown Is it possible to see some new pictures of the game at least, to see the progress. I'm sure that everybody will agree with me. ;) 

Yeah I agree with you on that. But let's keep in mind guys(and girls), there are only about 33 devs working o this game, and only like 2 of them(maybe) are trying to tweet and respond to us. It's pretty tough. Only if they had like 100 more devs, that would be great. Most like BIG OVERRATED games like Fallout 4 probably had like 500 devs, or maybe more contributing to it.

27 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Damn, I better stop hyping for it lol.

2 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Yeah same here 

Why? Just because there is less devs. Doesn't mean they dont have as much potential as the big AAA devs. The only difference is time. 

Im sure, these are working hard as possible. The HYPE TRAIN will carry on! All theeee wayyyyy to release!

Thank you :)

• Like 2

That is very true Five Nights at Freddys was and is an AAA Game and there is one dev for it so its possible for an AAA with small team

3 hours ago, xIconikkx said:

Why? Just because there is less devs. Doesn't mean they dont have as much potential as the big AAA devs. The only difference is time. 

Im sure, these are working hard as possible. The HYPE TRAIN will carry on! All theeee wayyyyy to release!

Thank you :)

I meant hyping for the video release :D 

• Like 1

On 12/04/2016 at 9:27 PM, Xavier said:

Yeah I agree with you on that. But let's keep in mind guys(and girls), there are only about 33 devs working o this game, and only like 2 of them(maybe) are trying to tweet and respond to us. It's pretty tough. Only if they had like 100 more devs, that would be great. Most like BIG OVERRATED games like Fallout 4 probably had like 500 devs, or maybe more contributing to it.

I don't see how only 33 devs is a problem, Star citizen has 200+ devs and you can message all of them and get replies within a day or two. But besides that i don't know truly how big this game really is in terms of features. But if i had an artist and another programmer we could recreate the arma mod in Unreal Engine 4 and add features to it within a years time. Again im saying this is me and i don't know what is all planed for this game.

1 hour ago, xESWxDEATH said:

I don't see how only 33 devs is a problem, Star citizen has 200+ devs and you can message all of them and get replies within a day or two. But besides that i don't know truly how big this game really is in terms of features. But if i had an artist and another programmer we could recreate the arma mod in Unreal Engine 4 and add features to it within a years time. Again im saying this is me and i don't know what is all planed for this game.

Its not that simple... Remember they pretty much have to create everything from the bottom, scripts, textures, models, sounds, animations etc. Arma already has alot of this stuff already in place. 

If you disagree. Please go again and start making a clone to this game then? 

If you fount this answer helpful, please like the post!

On 12 April 2016 at 7:30 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I meant hyping for the video release :D 

Oh sorry dude! Point still stands ;) Yeah neither can I! 

On 12/4/2016 at 3:27 AM, Xavier said:

On 12/4/2016 at 7:01 PM, LionKingGamer said:

That is very true Five Nights at Freddys was and is an AAA Game and there is one dev for it so its possible for an AAA with small team

Too easy. The bethesda's team for Fallout 4 is about 100 people, bethesda is VERY small compared to the huge CDPROJEKTRED with more than 300 employee around the globe which worked on witcher 3 (fallout 4 team was pretty much developed in one place, not like there were outside workers in their team). Ubisoft montreal has 2800 employee around the world and that's why they can permit themselve to make one AC per year.

Five Night At Freddy is not an AAA games by anyway, it is an indie game made by a guy who nobody knew or acknowledged in the past which was developed on a "easy engine" : The engine which was developed Five Night At Freddy cannot support 3D graphic, everything you see in game are gif, the jumpscare, the minigame, everything. He only had to make those gif and some programming, that's why he could make 4 fnaf in one year.

On 4/14/2016 at 11:36 AM, ApertureScience said:

Too easy. The bethesda's team for Fallout 4 is about 100 people, bethesda is VERY small compared to the huge CDPROJEKTRED with more than 300 employee around the globe which worked on witcher 3 (fallout 4 team was pretty much developed in one place, not like there were outside workers in their team). Ubisoft montreal has 2800 employee around the world and that's why they can permit themselve to make one AC per year.

Five Night At Freddy is not an AAA games by anyway, it is an indie game made by a guy who nobody knew or acknowledged in the past which was developed on a "easy engine" : The engine which was developed Five Night At Freddy cannot support 3D graphic, everything you see in game are gif, the jumpscare, the minigame, everything. He only had to make those gif and some programming, that's why he could make 4 fnaf in one year.

THANKS FOR THE INFO! Never knew AAA games only had a few hundred people working, but just like call of duty - activision and freaking ubisoft, sooo many people, wonder why I had to literally wait 20 minutes until the end credits for far cry 3 were over...damn.