i won't have cash to  buy founder for at least 2 weeks whats it gonna cost on steam  if it comes out before   ty in advance

Just now, ozz71 said:

i won't have cash to  buy founder for at least 2 weeks whats it gonna cost on steam  if it comes out before   ty in advance

The game is still in development and hasn't been approved by Steam so you probably have enough time to buy it. But, I'm sure - based off the base package - it'll only be about $20.

according to the thread on what is  left is 2 things then its done is why  I'm asking

ive been a backer of this game for 2 years and kept up with progress they have 2 things in testing then there done it prolly be out somewhere between 1 week n a month

17 minutes ago, narcoticcrab said:

ive been a backer of this game for 2 years and kept up with progress they have 2 things in testing then there done it prolly be out somewhere between 1 week n a month

That information is farm from TRUE.  Please do not mislead people.  The game is far from being done.  They are working on releasing a first module called "The Town Square" that will allow players to interact witch each other.  There are 2 additional modules planned to be released and 3rd one being the final one to fully complete all of the systems functionality etc. 

1 hour ago, Slaves said:

The game is still in development and hasn't been approved by Steam so you probably have enough time to buy it. But, I'm sure - based off the base package - it'll only be about $20.

Atm founder is 30 bucks, one week after new website launches it goes up to 45 bucks

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Slaves said:

22 hours ago, ozz71 said:

You will not be able to purchase the game on Steam itself until the Full Game Release.

When the Town Square is released, if the new payment system / new site has not released  then you will have a bit of time to pledge. But 1 week after the new site/ payment system is released, that is when the price will rise and the price will be at $45 and every package above Founder will be removed. Singular items will be available though but a a more costly price.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 7/12/2018 at 7:33 PM, ozz71 said:

according to the thread on what is  left is 2 things then its done is why  I'm asking

the last few things on the tracker have been like that for almost a month... no signs of it moving or the devs relaying what these tasks actually are. I think u will have a couple more months before it gets released.

• Like 1

From what I heard it will cost around 45$ around release (which is far from now). This is only from what I have heard and not official information

The prices shown now will change once the Town Square module release, at that point, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but once it releases if you haven't bought the founders you're basically S.O.L until the game is fully released; but you'll be able to pre-order.

Edited by Valtorix

the devs have said what the tasks are one a a canvas testing and debugging the other is closet testing and debugging they said that in there twitch stream