Sign in to follow this  
ArianaGrande

Ariana Grande Needs a Job

Hey guys,

I am interested in joining and promoting any job out there, I somehow signed up for this game 2 years ago and decided to go with Ariana Grande

My twitter: https://twitter.com/Legitrsgiving

Especially interested in any news related or I guess entertainment jobs, dm me with any interest or reply on here.

The fact that your account was made only 52 minutes ago, would lead me to believe that that is infact false.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

48 minutes ago, ArianaGrande said:

I somehow signed up for this game 2 years ago and decided to go with Ariana Grande

6 hours ago, Dilsea said:

The fact that your account was made only 52 minutes ago, would lead me to believe that that is infact false.

The forum account is separate from any Identity purchases. They could easily have purchased the pass and been a guest on the forum until now, but can't be too careful.

12 hours ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

The forum account is separate from any Identity purchases. They could easily have purchased the pass and been a guest on the forum until now, but can't be too careful.

I am aware, but who actually purchases and does not make a forum account?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dilsea said:

Surprisingly a lot of people. Some people would rather play the game and have nothing to do with a forum account. Kinda unfortunate with a game like this because a lot of communities use forums for information that would be relevant to gameplay if you were to join a private server.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:31 AM, Dilsea said:

I'm that kind of person. I would generally rather find people in game than on a forum. I haven't been on the forums since I bought the game and I randomly remembered I bought the game while I was at work and had no previous interest talking to other pre-purchasers.  

I bought this game long enough ago I completely forgot this was a thing. I was just checking to see if my money was stolen without a game beta being released.